Tuesday, May 3, 2011

There was such a friend

I once had a friend, I am pleased when she would accompany me happy when I'm sad she will accompany me sad, I always think she is worth the friends. . . At that time I lost love, and I remember her crying in a dam with me to comfort me, she is always so touching to speak. . . She does not like to see me the way Oh, sorry, because she said she was upset too. . . So many things I still remember many things. . .
Everything is different now, is not we grow up, some things are changing along? ? ? Do not understand, sometimes I called her phone, cruel curse, because I think she was a good fall, do nothing, feelings are a mess, all I do not like her. . . But I try not to think about it, I think it is necessary to accommodate friends. . . . A good friend is not around this thing does not scold me. . .
Well, now she began to lie to me, every day we are together, she would take care of other people's feelings, but you have not thought about my feelings. . . Deceive friends, I feel a pain. . . . What friends also sing Tsai, all he do is false. . . Why do I not get back anything, but sometimes knowing that she lied to me, but I can not say anything revealing, I think you look even more I find an excuse to hate. . . Ironically, she also likes me, maybe she thinks is entertaining, relationships Okay, well, I do not want. But why the old deceive me, this make sense? If you can not do things that do not exaggeration to say, I do not want her to go on, is really very sick. . . Because, I think we are friends. . . .
Well, now we're fine, and everything is clear, in saying to me for her do not have any meaning. . .
I'm not what she said to much else, you use these words, too sick, please take a look at yourself. What kind of person. . . She can play, but not allow others to play. . . . . Is a word, cheap. . .
What can I say, to say the sesame ah? Just ask her to take it, I also do not want her friends had. . . Otherwise I will feel very sick. . . Can only say, to pay her such a friend, is the two of us wrong. . . What the hell are false, let it die to. . . Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment