Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My 2008

 The day after the national championship, we back to Beijing non-stop to Beijing one o'clock at night time is more than, the coach arranged a rest the next day morning, afternoon, immediately into the physical training, simply do not give us time to adjust, since January 3, 2008 World Cup will visit the Danish Olympic points race is because the integral of each station is very important to our ranking, so our time is very tight, we must win every point every second.
Christmas Eve and Christmas this year, maybe has a day of our exercise is bigger than usual, tired us all to die. We all know that coach is intentional, because He was afraid we ran out secretly at night to celebrate festivals, and good spirit into the next day without training them to go, so we are very conscious all night watching TV in the room on the internet, 10 o'clock, when not already lying in bed and ready for bed, so maybe has a flat faint end have a wonderful holiday.
since I started the second half of this year, his mind was a good adjustment, the state also can be, participating in the August the Asian Championships and 10 World Championships in January in the just concluded national championships, have a good basic performance, the only pity is that some screening is lost then the sword two swords, and in particular sum up myself at a critical time in dealing with some of the details is not very good, not detailed enough, it led me to lose the game, and the next is to move into the new year, and I have to fight for every minute and every time a training session, I believe that in the new year will be able to have a new breakthrough. but also have so many friends to thank for my encouragement and support, thank you. I will do my best to get the 2008 for Olympic tickets, fuel, and my 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment