Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Can Peach clear water Lake

Westlake Can clean water the day before yesterday in the Peach
Friday night I finally arrived in Hangzhou that has been miss, get off of that moment, a familiar feeling for a long time I could not understand why. I slowly walk in East New Park On the way there are many thoughts rise in my heart my heart. look at the familiar objects in the night scene slowly under light show in my eyes, I'm so excited. what kind of a long time can not heal the emotional around these places and Mei together too. over there sitting on a stool with her. I have some joy,UGG boots clearanc, because I was coming home on the road to Mui. I could not help the help the help his glasses, I'm back. came downstairs and made her a message light of the open door, saw the familiar figure appeared in front, made me some excitement. As with the stairs behind her, came to Mei's room looked like a careful look at the face I dreamed, want to hug the body just this petite, it seems a thousand words, but know what to say. the rest of the time we have been together, talked for a long time to listen to her for a long time. This time has come to own such an excuse, I To return to Hangzhou to see peach blossoms. to see that the beautiful West Lake peach. Why use the word back, because there she was,UGG boots cheap, if anything here is not worried about it, maybe I go to Hangzhou to see peach blossoms on that, rather than return to Hangzhou to see the peach blossoms. But there she was back to Hangzhou, I was. Peach still see it? do not care to see her more than anything else to see. I hugged the front of her, very hard to hold, afraid to let go of her own lost one. will not, and this time will not disappear Mei, and she has been in, and always that I love the plum, that has always worried about my plum. took her in the Huai in the hearts of a nameless feeling made me feel very happy, I feel that God has always had such good care of me, and spared us this pair of lovers.
the remaining time until I left to their own work in Hangzhou units we have been together. If we do not have any time together, and that is that we have a busy month for two hours. I pray for a week to pray for my return to Hangzhou, Hangzhou, not to rain this weekend. God seems to hear I pray, I intended. Now I pray to God once again for the next week in Hangzhou are sunny, warm sunshine each day around the plum side, her good mood every day, every make her a happy day proceeds smoothly. I believe God will help us.
now sitting quietly left the front of the computer writing, thinking about last night with the dumplings, thinking to go along with the lighting in Hangzhou , her friends have accompanied me very happy, I feel very satisfied. thought went shopping in the supermarket, looking at her as I picked those things prepared for me, held her hand and the shuttle in the crowd, riding a bicycle She marched with the streets in Hangzhou, I feel her presence,cheap UGG boots, felt her warmth. always wanted more time to stay for some of us, but this wish seems to be difficult to achieve, in that specific time I want to leave Less than half an hour from the time when only when I am sad, I sad, and I do not want to leave her. do not want to leave the plum, we spent time with less than 48 hours ah! look in her eyes I seems to be heartbreaking. tightly holding her, I hope we stay together more than a second. has been afraid of farewell, fear they will orbit in an instant the tears in the fall will be disappointing. Changxing to sit on the car, I have no time to take care of our own things, just want to leave in the car when you can see more of her. looked at her smaller figure slowly, slowly the crowd into the streets, until can not see, I turned,UGG shoes, tears in eyes, or slipped. The warm tears fall in the cold cheek. I have a red off the impulse, but I told myself, I have to strong number, Mei is also very sad, and I not the case. remember the afternoon walk in the park with the feeling of holding her hand, walking in the green. We do not waste our every moment together. Yes! we have experienced with too many People say that love is also sweet with bitter. I secretly tell myself I have to back to her. in the car drift off to sleep, her presence has emerged in the mind. coming quarters, I am lost, told her without her I am lost in the side. looked at her told me that I had been asleep when on her side, waking moment feel I have been, but turned and saw the place was empty when it until I do not. I burst heartache, burst pity. I am hard to swallow before dinner, I adjust with my emotions, told Mei to get up, walk out and see friends. To her very happy. I should be very happy, I will come back after two weeks, during which time we should be properly trying, to allow two people very happy. I write to you some calm mood. Now, she Maybe being friends with it, as long as she does not lonely, as long as she happy I will happy. Well, now I start to warrant the preparation of the work tomorrow, where a wish: I hope that every day we are open very happy through the day!
no peach, did not go to West Lake, but here some of my unknown flower, we went to see the!
not forget the words:
Westlake Can clean water Peach
full moon and miss heart

No comments:

Post a Comment