Saturday, September 25, 2010

Return to Causeway Industrial Area

 Talks about the assistant manager went to the train bell Big Brother house for dinner. We two girls are happy, the first self-exchange gifts (I gave her perfume,UGGs, she gave me the Japanese came to Taiwan by air can eat the orange peel and oil La candle.) Big Brother house to the train, so as to help train Sao upload photos to blog (the train she and her computer recently learned, I taught her blog and hyperlinks, the train is not what she and her,Discount UGG boots, ah? Really belong to the Grizzlies series Women blanket), on Thursday morning she let me see the most low temperature: 3 degrees, and in the cold winter blooming camellias. I had a dizzy feeling, 3 degrees,UGG boots, I should have died several times through, let alone bloom decide? Camellia, you was terrific.

captured the early morning train Sao twelve blooming garden. There are curly willow ~

type species name? ? I ask when the next train back to Mrs. South River, her species, she knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment