Monday, September 13, 2010

Small bridges others (text)

a crystal clear creek, gurgling all the year round guide to surround the village. on both sides of the river, planted trees at the weeping willow, that long, soft willow , the wind flowing. graceful dances are so beautiful, so natural. has 23 special long, hanging in the water, painted Lin-gun circles. When the birds sing standing on its waist, the water also sing the issue to hear.

drought, when the stream will dry up. Villagers usually relied to irrigate garden, washing clothes, decorative landscape. Sometimes, it is only the genial thin, from the stone through the cracks. I and a group of Six-year-old children, like most clawed stone, looking for small fish, shrimp, small crabs, I do not hole symmetry breaking to eat, but kept in a glass bottle in play.

a small wooden bridge across the river on. I like the bridge, but also happy to take some of the flowers thrown under the bridge, so that water delivered to them from afar.

very close to my home away from the bridge, walk 56 minutes from there. eastwards along the Riverbank, there is a long stone bridge, that is to go through to the Dasan. I had tea with the woman up the hill Abstract over tea, I like tea purple flowers and yellow below the wild mushrooms. so far saw the tea, my mind will immediately emerge out of time to the scene.

I love my home, that is where I was born. my house is only a few little cottage, I was born in that bedroom, the light is dark, the ground wet, but I love it. in front of his father's study I could play every day. It is a air circulation, sunlight, large windows with beautiful south-east sides of the house. early in the morning, you can see the sun from the mountain's trees after the drilled out. summer, a cool breeze blowing from the south window of come in, so comfortable! more beautiful, I from the east window I could see the stream and bridges, as well as sentimental willow that several strains of Yiyi.

home thank all the residents name. villages, some small, some large, five 60 people, only 34 small. we live.

No comments:

Post a Comment