Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Are determined to play

 I deleted the log yesterday, today and then to re-look at
etc etc etc etc etc someone else care for flowers
write love letters to go home with you believe you are nice to think that we can value your
exchange Dream exchange of such concern to the exchange of life down cold
ridiculed ridiculed misunderstanding
(absolute)
of love and totally disillusioned with the collapse of the self into someone else Why should you fall
When a baby as you do your own thing
toys to please themselves into love too
spoil their fantasy become pathetic
(their problems)
which ah, I think this dream has always been able to see the morning light
Xiaxing can always be aware of the inevitability of helpless and it kind of had to wake up strange bedfellows
how rare is inevitable consonance accidental
I can understand child, watching her mother had been wronged a person and so sad my grandmother who died early
admire themselves also feel he is the point of view overlooking
things you really do not energized themselves and feel that they are a great family I was only good enough for Po
sake
(@#¥%&)< br> I do not want to fall into this sort of catalyst for more and more boring as reminders not to get their own thing when the Council
not regard themselves as something that will be the result of fanciful
you see yourself for what turned into a
Bong people of God than all his great
then more and more small and narrow into the appearance of praying
(their problems)
flowers courtship seek seek seek to embrace their own requirements to become a thing
dispensable eventually become available with additional time to take the
Finally it also depends on other people that love into a wink of the
indelible desire for love is left to their own self-swirl
my pain is my pain your happiness is our happiness
Xiangruyimo
forget themselves in rivers and lakes as the dream becomes sticky is not interesting things become energized his
(they have to be resolved)
mind of things for love, then turn
fantasy but also his love letter of flowers to achieve to their surprise
complete his dream
solved the problem I think will go better direction
I cried every day this afternoon as the reason for not
life is a surprise I could not control himself is
So I'm Thinking back their future life and criticism of the present life, such as trouble
juvenile
really hope so easy as you said,
I can properly stick to their
Oh, I hope I'm still very shy with new popularity
there I have always said that I think Lee forgot to offer advice and great adventure!
there I had the missile to a good start that shit

No comments:

Post a Comment