Wednesday, January 12, 2011

You can enjoy the treatment you

 A few days ago, because I shoot fatigue, bloodshot eyes caused congestion, such as the rabbit-like red left eye. Shady I had to obediently stay in a hotel training (two days has been to get better soon, you can shoot tomorrow. Please ; onion The beauty secrets. Oh! it is I most like to hear, because I love their skin, a Hong Kong movie star who told friends that the skin care secrets, how can he miss almost?
girlfriend said she recently a friends, in the Swiss domestic sheep placenta as l r, chief of the domestic market. According to her friend said, Hong Kong and Taiwan many stars are their company's long-term users. like Andy Lau, Maggie Cheung, Rosamund Kwan, Michelle Reis, etc. Hong Kong movie star, etc. These are all their VIP customers. Each year, the Hong Kong star who by their staff to accompany the company to beat the Swiss needle r. l Sheep Placenta Sheep Placenta r this l injection of several price points, there one hundred and twenty thousand yuan to two or three yuan a needle ranging from the most expensive prices as high as 580,000 yuan a needle! It is reported that the Hong Kong star whose incomes are high this is the most expensive injection of sheep placenta l prime r. ..
I hear dumb, my God! injected a little going to cost 58 million injection?! also not round-trip airfare and accommodation, not to add more than 100 of these also million ah! I am speechless ...
for friends to say I still can not believe (perhaps exaggerated in order to attract talent). but friends said that injection really works. at least you back to your look like 5 years ago if they can adhere to the marked few years, also allows you to maintain a youthful 10 years of face ...
Ha ha! listening to it very attractive, but just can not afford ah! think, if someday I become the billionaire will be spending the needle up to 58 yuan a r l sheep placenta it? ah ~~~~~~ not expected! because I think it is really too ~ ~ ~ Mrs. Mrs. wasted, hehe! future real of the day, I have a lot of spare cash when I think I have many things to do r. .. l significance because injection allows you to temporarily delay the 5 or 10 years of youth, but eventually arrived injection But the magic of nature (the law). Anzhe too pragmatic for people who, in addition to feel that in addition to waste too much worth it. Hey! I think that the old thinking, all things Cha Buli child Oh, never too much. Farmers know that I was thinking ~ (please forgive me my idol Miss Zhang Manyu ah ~ I have no malice, just a personal view of the concept of consumer awareness of a difference in terminology.)
doctors will not let me online too long, afraid of my eyes is not conducive to recovery. I got it. you back to see ~
【Note: everyone's comments and messages I have seen one by one, thank you for your support and encouragement. I remember in the heart of the.】 【youth when
Maggie Cheung, pure, lively and lovely.】 【more like the middle age of the Man Yu, charm because she is more beautiful, temperament and content, you say? She is the idol I is not never I mind the old myth.】 < br> statement! 【to: Sohu netizens】:
Thank you for coming, for the media out of context in this article, I am very angry!!!
I like just like you, like Maggie Cheung, Andy Lau, like their dedication and efforts!
However, they are not God and man, as they do not play play with the injection are normal, no big deal.
I just shot to the phenomenon of the popular Hong Kong star who made his views under the fills, it is normal .
please cool to see my stuff, please do not Chinese fans Shaoan dry!
love a person, a blessing, prayer and love. is not abuse, foul language and vent their anger. I think you were also idols do not want their fans like this. This only shows that unreasonable, incompetent and naive. I believe that true fans understand my article, China will see a better understanding of the difficulty of their idol, will be more caring to their idols ...
Finally wish all love Andy Lau, Maggie Cheung's people,
happy life, calm state of mind, healthy body and mind!
Fu Chong off the assembly line before leaving pen at 16 o'clock on April 11

No comments:

Post a Comment