Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Be ~ ~ ~

 Dissolution of marriage, for you are to me, is a new beginning, because from that moment on, we understand, is sentimentally attached to each other, we fit each other out.
Then you say: Do not you marry from non-
I asked: If your ex-wife come back yet?
you say: I'll tell her, I've just love the water, she is my life
water said to me: that I do not want to marry you what?
you say: That I will not marry
I said: Well, if friendliness to the 9999,UGGs, I remarry you
forever I just want a fate.
You say: Good!
In fact, we all remember the days of dull. I am a on-line, or first you say down. : When I married I
said: You say you decide
: six number one? want to give your child the joy
like I said: I am not a child, do not
you say: that
for next Saturday I said: Yes, but I want to ring
you say: well, just do not know how to get
a ring to inquire, 1314J have the wedding ring.
I said : I do not ring a
you say: OK, I'll go make money
I said, I was just a joke,Bailey UGG boots, you do not want you too hard
said: all right, to a later
......
next Saturday, May 16,cheap UGG boots, I will once again be his bride.
only this time, I truly heart goes to his office.
And you? cold,bailey UGG boots, you will take good care of The reunion you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment