Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Children's education and family environment between you

 Today I went to the computer repair customers there, I went in, the customer's computer is very old machines, I decided to back the company the customer's computer to do some clean-up. Because it is the weekend, many people on the bus, I do taxi back to the company, in the taxi, I chatted up the driver aunt children's education problems.
aunt troubling, his son 18 years old, who's too busy he does not learn every day, fascination with computer games. I do software, I do not think computer games can teach bad kids, but not enough to boot, I also play online games, and I am obsessed with the charm of online games, but I never miss work because of network games. I believe that as online games become confidence and happiness can be found to make up for in real life do not get fair treatment. because in the network, they can dominate everything, you can do whatever they want to vent their grievances, there is a child thinking, that their parents or teachers lack of trust in them, always doubt their ability, not to learn, they will drop you learn, the examination will certainly not pass it? teachers and parents always impose its will on their children. a child's shoulders are thin , and can not bear so much pressure, in this case, the child will naturally produce rebellious, and parents and teachers against doing, even if unwilling to do their own thing, as long as teachers, parents opposed to it, will do .
rod, spoil the child I have been advocating, strict teachers produce outstanding students. I grew up was educated by my parents grew up in the sticks, and my parents are also educated by the people, not the so-called beatings style education. Now, Although I have not become any VIPs, but I did not harm one, I can rely on my ability to feed myself, could be helpful to others, contribute to society. I feel that my parents put me into the way of education to explain their method of education is not a problem, enough to prove that education is useful under the sticks. Now the parents of their children, afraid to fight, not scolding, the child should be the parents of the parents. love is the child's , but do not over-indulgent. so the child is no good. to establish the hearts of the parents in the child's dignity, love the image, which is not very simple. but my parents did. I respect my parents , but they also have great respect for my views. I thought they would and timely communication. It makes me very happy, very happy development. I feel no pressure. Parents and children should be more exchanges, any time, parents the closest person to the child, there is no reason why they may become enemies, let the children open your heart, is a difficult thing, that the parents trust their children to do the full.
children grow, there must be a good family environment. Central Television, a public service that I most admire, a mother busy day, washing feet to his son, went to his mother and feet. son saw it, went to the mother carried a basin of water, but also to their mothers feet. The ad I saw was very moved. This is the mother the power of example. If there is no example of such a child does not learn how to respect the elderly. Parents are their children's first teachers the child's habits are a lot of learning comes from their parents. child to imitate nature, parents, every move will see the eyes of a child to become the object of their imitation. an estranged family, home, children grow process,UGG boots, the existence of psychological shadows will always be more or less. It may also be their imitation, be afraid of the future love life, be afraid of marriage. a family environment on children's growth is a very important factor. Give your child a harmonious family environment.
child is an important member of the family, parents should respect children's views, but also to establish the dignity of the parents. as long as their children, is playing not bad, and the necessary maltreatment is necessary. way the ability of the children will face increased frustration. let the child learn to respect you and respect all people around, not the children of some bad habits, do not care, this will become his habit. habit can change the fate!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment