Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Men and women ~

 Beijing also provides cold wind today, no plans to go out. Lazy dawdle fast until noon, close friend (female), I photographed a call to Wudaokou, eat, drink. Wudaokou since to dine with me, please good people, unfortunately today's well-intentioned people (female) is not flat, cheap, good-hearted people (male), along with our two beautiful women eat and drink with him, he earned big!
see her are in vain and tender every time, absolutely natural, I love Oh! patronize and chatting to a handsome beauty, and forget to take today's cuisine. hey ~ ~ 3 six dishes,bailey UGG boots, wasted.
Wudaokou have a Foreign Language Institute, more foreigners, mostly Koreans. is the influx of people infested Beijing place,UGG boots, often to Wudaokou, but rarely patronize these specialty stores. there are a few very tide Oh, the price is not cheap, but not Hom price. pull!
to go and so, the wind must wear a hat.
came back into the case. nothing to buy, and have lost a bunch. flat-top hat (I am obsessed with hats), white T-shirt (I like white), color edge round glasses (fashion this year round, large, color) ,UGGs, including inside the underwear is new to buy! Ha ha. small rewarding!
this T shirt did not want to buy, just try on a friend I said OK, I believe her eyes. buy. But this is significant figure, the sun is very bright colors.
back was nearly 5:00, and really frustrating day, but very happy,UGG bailey button, oh. see my Luffa species are sprouting, and I am very glad, and slowly watch them grow, then them eat ~

No comments:

Post a Comment