Tuesday, November 30, 2010

We face a problem of

 That is gonna get married.

heavy rain last night, the uncle of a friend sent me home, due to traffic jams during rush hours, and then my bad luck here. Sitting in his car, he began his speech. ah, I have a cousin, is the last and you said that in the army when the Navy, said that you called him back to see you and do not. You quickly move up ah. He continued his speech,

morning and still raining, an umbrella on the way to go. Heard a horn, I pull over to go. I parked in the edge of the window roll down a neighborhood grew up with his brother. He said up chanting, I said Oh. He wants to pick up his grandmother. Both have good relations, so I know his grandmother. See my grandmother said a few very friendly,Discount UGG boots, the next is the word and to my surprise, I can help you right matchmaker. OMG, can not but less direct ah. He said that the boy is doing business, there are two cars, a Volkswagen Audi, there are three houses,UGG boots cheap, a Shanghai, Yangzhou, a, a county home. Next,UGG boots clearance, was asking my phone number to my mother, my god, really made me scared ah.

to recall, my brother had mentioned that a man is wealthy. That day, my brother to a group of men. I think because my brother did not outsiders, wet hair, casual wear, willful singing that song. Then they go, listening to my brother said, that man has in them. I seem to wake up. Brother, how do you say that earlier. But no obstacle, since I also thought and how do I forward. Then I remembered the man, and I have said, the man who, like him about me. Seems to me the impression that this man is not so good.

disgrace one after one,UGG bailey button, who more and more outrageous cotton. That led a visitor. Is a husband and wife, and with a boy my age. After a few days, the couple again, took my hand and said, my son in a certain unit of work, he said he liked girls with big eyes. And has been tightly held my hand I was asked to play this game of what their house. Members said they heard them asking me. Suddenly blush, my God, can not but so ashamed ah. There is also a bicameral

aunt, told me that every time I see this thing, saying how good their fellow unit, said his nephew good, then again I almost pulled a similar hand, called me to their house to play. I always thought these

enough for a theater of the absurd was staged. Then I told my mum, my mother said to call a lot of people ask her, she just embarrassed, and I say this thing. Well, glad that most people politely. But now I

XXII, why my life would be gradual affair and marriage, very surprised. Own life is full of different kind of color, similar to the dream, I love it. That's the word fresh, please, and I kept the first distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment