Monday, November 8, 2010

A person's travel

 I had a person carrying a luggage can travel, the original one I can take a long night train;
the original one I can go to see my dear friend, to see when they burst into tears; < br> Originally,Bailey UGG boots, I also can realize what it feels like a shopping spree, the original I can also crowded shopping malls in the mobile phone lost;
boyfriend that you do not lose yourself lucky to have is a.
sword Jian, Jin Jin,cheap UGG boots, Axue, Daniel, give me a trip if the opportunity, I will find you, because you my basic needs of the whole package, so I feel the world can not find this second hotel.
Although you may hear this news is quite daunting, but I just left you began to miss you all.
may be some time I can not contact with you, because I contacted you that the tool has been a certain lovely people stuffed into their own pockets,UGG bailey button, I really thank him,bailey UGG boots, because he is so understanding of me, know I want to change their cell phone. So I know the phone but not in the moment, my first reaction was followed by shopping.
I bought a lot of things like most is a pair of friction Ace few people wear cotton boots, I am afraid lost it, so when the train has stayed up in his arms it's the feel.  

No comments:

Post a Comment