Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Huadiao kittens!

 Speaking of cat, I am not the first person to write it in my row before one of my comrades have written the same time, but I have to rewrite it. Why? Because the cat has given me a deep memories!
that was my first year of military service. squadron do not know what time the cat, behind where the poor fellow to see it strange, then put it down adoption. This may Those of us recruits painstakingly comrades, not only give the squad leader Duan Panzi dishes, but also to serve such a kitten. such a difficult task fell on the body of a comrade named Peng, soldiers in the same year, we call him ; Laolv a Mingzi right? row in the veterans thought a more excessive drinking, give the cat named feelings, because his professional rather special, is the writing, though his words have been written well, but had to practice every night, and sometimes work until 12:00. had finished he took today, after thinking, doing The bird Huadiao told to listen, so every day now! Finally one day, he by his story, suddenly found, the company commander came. not talk the next day when even the name certainly was scolded.
Huadiao named to the veterans, with the words we are a little abnormal. insisted on a cat for anti-vertigo training. be installed in the bag spin a few hundred in turn, have mercy on us little Huadiao, came out from behind bag twisted in one direction,UGG boots clearance, hit the ground several children before rolling threw the stand up. than that,UGG boots, he caught a snake, give Huadiao training Daner, after the cat naturally see the snake meow thought about things this way Huadiao over,bailey UGG boots, did not expect more than four months after the one night, it appeared before me, but this time it makes it have a supreme feeling!
It was a morning, I had just entered the military service can be considered the second year of it, in short,UGG boots cheap, not really new recruits. I stand second post, guard post in our company's equipment room. then the second post I have a one-stop habits, with two ham, or else I will be hungry. on the whistle, I finished eating the first root of the root will open a second time, suddenly found a cat came up to me. I look closely ? is it. Wine. It came up to me, a trial of strength with his head rubbed my legs, seemed to be to please me. haha! I told him the abuse can be as much as the old soldier it! But why does it do this? Is it hungry? give him half a ham it! So I give it half a. but it did not eat, but ran off, and down the window and jumped into our equipment room! into the equipment room ? that I must go and see the. So I open the equipment room to the equipment rack below a look! I was shocked! tears streaming down the cheeks down. Huadiao, it stashes ham chewed, feeding it with a small baby to eat. it's just a cat, but for her children, she may be risking the danger of my foot kicked to beg me to give her this food, but she gave her cat the whole baby. that moment I think she is really great.
came out from the equipment room, my heart a long time can not be calm. It makes me think of my mother. remember bad home conditions, mother to attend the banquet, each time My favorite is to eat crispy fried chicken brought back for me. And every time she said: to the mother's love? children traveling thousands of miles parent concerns. a soldier called home for over a year and gave it a few phone calls? have Jici is sincere in to mother? to do his son, his guilt it! < br> Now I have retired at home. Huadiao bird's fate is unknown. I just remember her cat taken away after the baby is a Junsao, Huadiao lost cat in the baby's place waiting for a long, long time! < br>

No comments:

Post a Comment