Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Always want to lie in their own familiar bed

 Doing his unexpected dream, the dream was to leave to 4 months later, and I was tired, 5 morning classes, sleeping 5 lessons Shuishui pm to 4 points, the amount of accumulated do not know why ah, you may think you think too hard, and Oh, the story draws to a close, but the implication forever, let me come one by one. It's time for you to wait for me, hoho ~ ~ ~ Chan Siu

Story about the night

see you into my room, the last two days now, so this is not the first to write you, I'm sorry you have me. You and I are fellow ah, although speaking different dialects, but when I see you are still a lot of intimacy. You are a very innocent little girl, no distractions, just careful study, the amount of love, sometimes doing their own dreams, and now thinking of such a pure little girl pretty, but let me worry, you will not be tricked ah to deceive the emotions and the like, I hope deep down, you have your own camouflage,UGG bailey button, sometimes resist all the temptations, huh, huh. I remember the eleventh grade, in front of sitting tired, so commutator, to behind you, you next to the foot you, you two still good times and noisy, and I next to the Gu Rui Rui, you relationship with him is not bad, get along very harmoniously , at least better than I Well, remember that you only place to help him move, do not help me, oh, a little bit angry ah. You are a people who love science, all are a lot of problems for advice, I also like the ah, I wonder if I was stumped a few times you ah. We both feel that the level was still like, and has five rushing strength, of course, the higher the probability of you, ah, Oh, we actually still get along quite will, no contradiction, but sometimes my feet a little bit embarrassed, I feel When the light bulb in the amount of ah ~ ~, of course, also have a boyfriend now feet, ah, the two of us to single out. But then I left the 2 bar, which is four of us have an impact on the feelings of it, the unity of the four of us were super, I remember. Fortunately, however, only with the feet, after the feelings of a lot of light, we still good, very good friendship. Then I start back, we also live in a new Yijia, or very often encountered, I remember the first time you see me, still surprised, of course, can feel a little surprise, and occasionally to to look at your home, take two green mood, hehe. But then you graduate, you go, leaving me a new Yijia, or very lonely, you went to the South, a good ending, I would not be worth mentioning, and then, we have no seen, a little regret, but fortunately, at least we are in Nanjing, ah, I will find you, I do not know what to say to you, in short, I wish you a happy ah

Story about Rui Rui Gu

As I described you as, you are a very cocky guy, love to dress up, love Quchong, love to attract everyone's attention, but everything is understandable, I can understand ah Otherwise, how could I be your same table, huh, huh. Your words, we recognized a good look, I prefer the word delicate, you, is very atmospheric, and they think oh, also the week the class than I was even more atmospheric point Yi Jia. A poster, of course you can not shirk the work has become, your pictures are good, very innovative, 2 credit for classes never forget you, oh. You are very hard, because it can attract girls look ah, yes, for you I know enough. Of course, this is your shortcomings you, excessive pursuit of the appearance of things, and ignore the inherent, and this point I'm going to criticize you, oh. For learning what, in my impression of them, you are the kind of slovenly, less attention, copy Chaozuo Ye, in a daze, the amount, a little silent, so you physicochemical What, Oh, a little bad Oh, I do not know you during the third year bad habits are not changed, but I need to be sure that your math is still very important, not very Chaozuo Ye, occasionally, but still do most, for a small entrance Mody, first copy was also very powerful, What was the prodigal son, and taken seriously, but I know you should not get the four A, although I do not know the result, but everything is gone, all right. Your University in China, than I Ay, I did not think this is the result, because my grades have been above you ah. But it does not, the most important is happiness. 2 classes left, I still miss you, you're still very good to me, who among us does not remember who is small big short, you finally went to the door of success, very lucky Oh, only hope that were lucky to take you down for life, I believe you will. This is my first time writing you, I hope it will not be the last time, Oh, oh ~ ~ ~ University of happiness

Story about feet

do not know how, our feelings was a lot of light, a little regret, but I have to write you, I must take a little longer. I heard that you have a boyfriend, hoho, I kinda can not believe, and usually we will grow up ah lovely feet, I wonder if you have not learned to protect themselves, with the boyfriend is good, but you can not betray your own principle, therefore, not one hundred percent focused, a space for themselves, huh, huh. You are my understanding of the latest in the 2 classes one, no how spoken before, but you always hit me bold, and then say sorry to each other, always the case, then I sit down with your diagonal, Slowly we learn, though always been a joke, I always ask some vexatious requirements, accident, you will agree ah, Oh, you than me, but you always feel like a little friend, there is no What thoughts, Doukua you lovely people, and I certainly did as well, ah, really like your character, like Gu and Chen Rui Rui said laughing as the night, in fact, we were very childish. But sometimes a little depressed, you always too will avoid, and some things are not want to do, not always decisive, minced, and this is not good, points out the courage feet out, huh, huh. In fact, we had our relationship is good, is good friends did not know then, why are you avoiding me, away from me, and seems to become a stranger, I might leave the two classes, you're not understand it, but I pray for you understanding, I have no idea, I do not feel that I want, but can not, then bad, simply can not get lessons, my mother does not allow, to know, of course, you now have a new life, said These are useless, but I do not want any barriers between us now, believe me, really, believe me the choice of life, thank you ~ ~ Finally, I wish you love happy, huh, huh, feet, fuel ah ~ ~

Story about Little Bo

have a lot of trust between us, you are also very supportive of me, and I, too, we are good friends, so you must write you,Bailey UGG boots, though sorry to keep you waiting so long, you are my Space regulars, and often a message encouraged me, especially my leave of absence during your greeting I received gave me great support, the support of you, I am contented, so, I must have difficulties in your support you, though I have not the chance to express themselves, Oh, you're always very happy. What do you think of my great literary talent, in fact, better than me your poor, very own ideas, but also very philosophical, sometimes flicker to me, is to see not got it,UGG boots cheap, very interesting. You, when the soldiers wanted to hear, but have a little secret I want to tell you, you a little oblique, may affect that amount, it does not matter, as long as strong as the will of the military, we are not afraid of anything. You work hard, I appreciate and do 2 classes of people will have such a competitor, is not it? You look a bit like a boy, to hear you say once, Cao Leiru to your home, leave home, with you, and being misunderstood, I heard that you are as a man, and the amount, a little silent, that people look bad, right ~ ~ I remember also been to your home, playing for a while the computer, or a deep impression, feeling, or your own life so a dedicated, hard oh. You were especially good, no wonder feet alone, you always think of you, but your personal charm Oh, cherish it. Remember when your at the same table is Caolei Ru, Ming is in front of my Xiaoming children, Oh, he was very impressed with you, and make me more about your man, I remember one time test mode, you took only two class 4A is too much, enough to explain your efforts, so I hope you can continue to go about fighting for their future, and I waiting for you in Beijing, Nanjing, good news ah ~ ~ < br>
Story about Ah Choi

preceding days I want to give you a feeling, but thinking you have a good faith, I still win their hearts out. Remember for me and Ming, you sad too. Later, I put you as best friend, but unfortunately some of the feelings you care about things too much, too would like to develop what is love, and I tried to persuade you, do not put too much, but because of some misunderstanding, you can not understand me, I was a little little regret. I share your assessment SZ is the feelings of men and women, you are too purposeful, in your opinion, did not love, there is no university, and I admit that love will make college life nourish many. But in my opinion, feelings do not deliberate arrangements, like fate, do not say you want 24 hours thinking about love, this love will always be fresh, not, I think love is a very subtle thing, not something you want to are inevitable, I felt like from the feel happy, not feel love is a glorious thing, you can show off everywhere, and you're wrong, love is not compulsory, but a subtle thing, if you are female friends know that you love just to satisfy your inner desire for love, the success of your satisfaction when this love will burst. Do not launching a campaign to silence on the line, trust each other more on the line, and the most taboo is always to love each other have to put the title, we, after all, ordinary people, nothing exciting is really, really, as long as love each other each other on the line, do not always show off. In my eyes, I think children really know how to love Ming, attention to detail, although you may not like Ming, but I still want you to listen to me talk about, I do not know and your ex-girlfriend after breaking up, the next step what will happen, but I hope you can truly understand love, because I have confidence that, while less love, but love is what is most important, I understand more deeply than you, really, listen to me an advice, truly each other well, do not think into the university, I would love, this is every person to have to carried out this time, no, that the happy life, not for the name of love, hope you have understood it, the last I wish you a happy, huh,UGGs, huh ~ ~

Story about Dean

I am very happy to write you. I think between us, it is still good friends. Although once, I want to go after you, but I think, did not mean, or good friends is good, not saying that we must put on the maintenance of male and female friends call, this is not good, it will only ruin between our two friendship, or good friends, and can be really to understand each other. In my impression, you are a farm girl breath, no distractions, just peace of mind to do things their own sub, do not pursue any appearance of things, you willing to own ordinary, so you do not feel in my heart to an extraordinary Maybe when I appreciate you for that, huh, huh. I hope you're happy, really, I do not know why, Shuibu Lai, hope you can trust me, remember, always buy something delicious for you to eat, that you can exchange for your trust in me now, as Ming Cao Leiru that of the original, but, I was wrong, I think I should move you with my sincerity, this is the real way, and sometimes really talk about feelings, is really a very troublesome thing, I feel completely not necessary, friendship is the most innocent, that I most want to pursue, do not have any purpose, naturally, the best and most moving play, I think. I believe you also like the idea, not the pursuit of what caused a sensation, distasteful. And on the blessings I have had, I think what blessing is the most pious, as long as good for each other, on the line, this is really for the sake of each other, I wish you what, University of joy and happiness, feeling comfortable, have a lovely baby? ? Oh, a joke, the University really started, we want to be here, persistence of dreams, dreams for the future, to pray for happiness, refuel it, I am sure you will find your happiness, I will always support you Oh, Oh ~ ~ ~

Story about Wang Qiang

you're a good friend, is worthy of trust, really, we know very young, in my opinion, a child, you want a little girl, very whine to. But then, slowly, you grow up, we will not have such an impression, the time may really change a person, I too, have been changing, at least I can feel that we have not a baby , have their own ideas, there was a competitor, Oh, in the primary, we stayed together for 4 years now, when the school management was relatively loose, we will do whatever they want ah a little bit, so our class to the worst class in the school the ranks of our study are to some extent. Later, I transferred schools, and that two years have I really been forgotten who you are, because the two sides are busy, was already a high grade. Leave, although some dismay, but then think about that when my mother's choice or the right, gradually, learning attitude seriously, and know how to carefully check the examination, the final exam, the first town, very proud ah, hoho. You do, the feeling is to play well in middle and high school, but also for our original class struggle breath ah. In fact, the result is not important, the most important is the attitude of life. Now we are more connected, and holidays, I go back to your house to play, chat ah, I feel very happy, although the link has not been much, but still trust each other, at least know each other will not betray each other, sincere ah. Happy birthday, you have come, what the students did not have time, please, your presence, give me some comfort ah. Still very happy, though sometimes a little sad, but the feeling is not alone. You are great in the Soviet Union, in good condition and better than us, Intuit comfortable. You should still be very easy, me with you, school is always sleeping, Leia, Oh. Start a new life, and we all work together, Come on ~ ~ ~

Story about small-Chang

do not know why, how to write put you into the last one, and would be a good ending, after all, and still very happy with you. You are a friend of many people, but then a woman is also not interested, a bit astonishing. You are my friend, but I dare not put too much trust in you, after all, you are not the Xingqingzhongren I thought, perhaps I could never quite Ming such people, and never will. And you more, is a common interest, and, more common language. You may not trust me, after all, just know, but sometimes friends do not know feel like a long time, the most important is the mutual sympathy and trust. Also, you say to your friends, you will buy many things for them. I feel it, nor need, heart to lock the friendship, rather than the material, I feel better. Ming me and my children is to use each other's sincerity touched each other, even less money, relationship is still super good. You say you do last month with more than 3,000, the amount is not normal, you will feel when you make money how hard-earned money, but money will come and not too concerned about, but it should also hold their own. You are a volleyball expert, and I am a loyal fan row, though not playing, but the tactics of volleyball in general well aware of what flying double back, cross, echelon, short flat probe, the amount is very understanding, so it thought of you, want to seek advice on how this is our common hobby. We also coincides with the participation of the heart association, very happy Oh, psychology, I was more interested in, a sense of things, very strange, huh, huh. In short, to meet you, very lucky. You are a people who have done quite well, but unfortunately did not read out the college entrance examination card, less the 50 minutes up and down, and unfortunately, was transferred to the school's unpopular economic expertise, miserable oh. But still have the opportunity to turn professional, refueling ah, the money it, save our point of use, not too much emphasis on what friends and most important thing is their happy, multi-family contact, your mom is estimated that you want to die, and there, and I as, to lose weight ah, this tonnage, really easy to find a girlfriend, do not give up any feelings, it is subtle, will give their power, and finally then, what troubles me that I will try to help you, I believe I am, I am happy, huh, huh. University of happiness Oh, have a beautiful mind ~ ~ ~

Last, I want to thank everyone for supporting me, Thanksgiving, let this world exceptionally beautiful

primary schools

Zhou Jiaqi's steady and excellent made me feel respected, I will learn, Oh, Come on

Zhu Jiajia, and I am a university, a very good childhood playmate, will always remember you

Pan Xiaoyan, very quiet, move slowly, oh my primary school at the same table

Hu Jiawei's funny makes me feel a little speechless, it is not

Shikai Di Mody, primary at the same table, there is a little bit of turn, but to my mind, but then there is his good life, come on

Yang Kaiyan, very stable, I was very impressed

Zhu Hua, also come to my house to steal it, and slowly improved, huh, huh

Xia Lijun, strange temper and his sometimes baffling to school early, silent, when the brain remnants of the

Zhou Jiajun, and sometimes mouth suction pen sniffing the pen oil

Ren Jie, were getting a little bad and lazy, to get rid of ah

there are many, can not remember, will offer my best wishes

the middle school

Taojia Jia is one of my sister, very frank, always will, and you play together, very happy, ah, each contact, fuel ah

Peng Lili, looked beautiful, very quiet, as its name ah

land, like the ladies selling vegetables, always yelling, but good, oh man

Peng Dandan, a bit macho, cool, I admire

Panpei Yu, ferocious, sometimes silly, good people, aspirations, refueling

PENG Wen Wei, head over spirit, very powerful, and I with universities, ah, all work together

Wang Xiaoxia, first at the same table, a little fierce, a little serious ~ ~

U Thant, drawing was very good, I admire

Gu Jiayan, more cheerful, good interpersonal relationships, Oh

Zhang Jun Chen, no quality, but very outgoing, a good change to change ah

Zhang Kai, spend money, want to discuss the girls happy, but a catch up, alas call

Yang Jun, a high, and I am a high school, in short, hard ah

Pan Wei, a very outgoing, always call each other brothers, and I like it,

Yinsong Ping, and I have the same surname, and to improve care of the

many people do not remember, in short, you must be happy ah Class Two years



Kai Qian, very funny, boss himself, very spiritual mind

Mao Yingyi, very quiet, and very good care, my sisters ah

Sheng Hao enterprises, the name is very domineering people are super cool, nice person Ling-Ling Huang

, ultra-serious attitude towards learning, we learn from him

Boxiong Wen, good people, I first deskmate

large sheet, small SB, history of the mind is very, very smart

squad leader, and strive for the class service, but sometimes too rigid, but is a good man

Shen Qian, very quiet, but I trust him

Huang Feiyan, very optimistic, very cheerful, and the HDD of my good friends in common

Yuan Wei Chen, Wei claimed his brother, chiu ~ ~

Wang M, is colored, it is people like friends, over many

Qin Haifeng, math super spirit, I admire

Huang Xiaobin, addicted to reading novels, and good people

Zhang Wenliang, very quiet, super girls like to discuss

Huzhe Lin, standard small-38, Oh Holy Land

yellow devils, but very cute ah, I like

Xu leaves, a little cute, cute is sometimes a bit like

water brother, weird ah ~ ~ ~

Guqian Yun, very good, is sometimes not very confident, refueling

Shen Xiao Hai, very engaging, serious little ah

Dongbo, very naughty, bad habits to change that ah

Jiang Huahua, too engaged, and a good play this game

Shi Liang, super talented, promising

Jun Zhang Jie, very confident, very seriously, I like

Lu Tianyu, and later the same year with me, huh, huh

Dumb, very own ideas

Huanghong Fan, on behalf of the lovely chemistry class

Shen Chen, I saw a headache, huh, huh

Lu Zhou, very proud, but sometimes a good talk

Chen, super hard, and have a future

seven to three years

Wei Chen, your writing makes me appreciate it

bear, you make me envious of the number of physics and chemistry to the death

South dog, hello cute ah

Zhang Hong, you're really good, admire

boss, good fuel, out style of the King

Yang Yaoqing, it is infatuation, and very good ah, I have the same table

Zhaoxiong, super, and silent

Old Wu, a very strong muscles, it is man ah

Ai-Yuan Gong, great style man

old fish, you are the old fish

old class, you are very good, do not focus too much on image

monk, you are a school sports seedling, fuel

little strong, you're too spoof, and I am speechless What

small things, we are next door to school, ah, with the refueling

Zhou Yi Jia, your word good, not bad of course

Pan Jie, oh well your language scores

Chen Shen Jian, I believe that dedicated people will win

STT, do not say anything, happiness is like

Xiaofeng, good fuel Oh, I top you

small water, your literary talent well and good, keep in mind that with a few afternoon oh

A forward, you silent, like a Mensao M ah, Oh

Huangjian Yu, usurpation of No. 1, you learn, at the same university, is proud ah, come on now

Li Danyang, you are very straightforward, very good, filling it

official right, a good class leader, ah, Oh

bright, we are connected with the disease, ah, good work

just sister, a little girl's brutal character, ah, nervous

sunspots, you language very well, good fuel it

bird, a bird Why, of course, will not be lonely, Oh

boy, paper good, oh, filling it

Marco, you're like me grew up in Lusi, filling it with

Zhou Feng Lei, language good, oh, good work

Zhu Ying, your post high scores, and admire

Yang Wei, you are silent, but we are fellow Mody

Long Bo, very rich, but also cool

Taijun, very serious

Tyrant, a good improvement of it

monkeys, remember the good times together

high-lin, cool, continued to perform it

Yuchen Yang, very practical, so the success

remember some student number, so had to omit what has 2

also like to thank all classes, teachers and 7 classes, because of the time, can not write, I will always remember you, huh, huh

short start a new life, we refuel it ~ ~ ~

OVER

No comments:

Post a Comment