Wednesday, October 13, 2010

People really adm

 People really admire. Years with a teacher, which is what kind of perseverance ah. Praise!

said one Western scholar:

really ashamed! Jackie Chan to how many carp, and I still encourage this frog eyes. Because the affinity, often followed by the teacher. Chi Meng but faint eyes, know numerous obstacles, a few years only that the teachers are very good, but rather the teacher did not understand the line-step manner.

than a decade, the most bothers me is the question that Grand Momentum is always not enough air was sucked, a lot has changed, but when the gas to feel comfortable not breathing.

back pass is not always the past, and thus often can not sleep. One could not sleep the next day is not the spirit, the spirit is not enough, poor gas block is reinforced.

New Year, my body yoga teacher, I insist on doing three times a day (this year to an average of only once or twice), the teacher advised me to eat eggs. Mental state has improved.

But now, the left back is still acid Bi unreasonable. The teacher asked me the morning to go running. About a month ago, ran ten times. Recently, because of right knee pain and often the rain, running to the moratorium. Brother of Samuel

award, I almost tears. In fact, I always drift off to survive, there is no suspension of experience, abuse of toilet Buddhism. Often thought that life is owed to the only death.

teacher's patient guidance, plus Mian urged their brothers, and I always perennial losers, could not get away for Qian ass,Discount UGG boots, grinding adverse blunt instrument, thinking up fine, how are terrible shame.

thanks brothers encouraged, in this, the deep bow down to your little brother!

Chang Chi said: look at your note,UGGs, I am more Jiaqin Pei. Your body every day to do yoga, run every day, ate eggs, but also the teacher advised, your next effort can be described as persistent, tight-knit constantly. As the saying goes, With time, iron bars, a needle, we will not be wasted effort. This Qin-xiu brothers go, they are sure to open the tendons, and clear the breathing, sometimes just need a little more patience and just our own

for Qin-xiu's senior, I have to deeply revere it! The results, though not controlled by us, our effort and our effort is completely relevant.

died homework each one of us is different, also open up the Grand Momentum, if I do may be a small step, and you do that is a major step. Comparison with others will have trouble, you are so, I, too,UGG boots, not separately, do their own homework, acceptance and gratitude, is the Zen Wu Chan, Nie Yuan will help translate into practice the margin. Thank you Brother

trust, open and sharing, so I understand even the This is my study.

a Western scholar, said: This is two years, the teacher asked me to read gibberish, I also insist on more than two years, but the body and mind into little, I almost do not have confidence. Some time ago, read some of the irritation to the teacher where the teacher asked me to be converted to Buddhism. I am free now in the holding name of Buddha, but the degree is that drowsy or big.

enforcement in our region was close to migrate. I see the Supreme Master Ching Hai, Yin Kuang said not to eat eggs, etc., so that does not stick. Teacher advised me to eat eggs also advised a morning - or because I have seen Osho spearhead master urged him to sannyas raw eggs.

Although only ask hard, expecting nothing. But just two back of the acid Bi plagued more than a decade. Bi the two acid back to sleep and the associated effects, mental, learning and so on. However, the one stop Bi Every couple of months there is a little better, therefore I do not lose confidence in the system shell.

thank Brother exhortation, but bow to senior high standing in the top of the hill, but go deep in the seabed. Alertness and vigilance of my heart is not enough. But looking at the TV drama mountain, even if difficult to climb, I can not the exercise of it?

because looking at the long, long way, but always at the foot of a dark pit Maibu Kai, and thus some ankle trouble. Behave themselves,UGG boots clearance, and I know that my acceptance and gratitude from some distance. Gratitude is the heart of the language, I will try to listen to the silent pulse.

Chang Chi said: Brother Well, today on the plane Osho pass, and know that you have more similar Osho. Osho is allergic respiratory problems after problems, and his back has been a problem, a lifetime to sit only a special chair. It looks like you, and he is so close. These physical problems can be your friend, perhaps temporary, perhaps, and, like Osho is life, no matter what, they come to make friends with them now.

practice is to work hard, and it is to be put down. We have teachers around the guide, how lucky it is a well-being, we just follow, the direction toward the effort, he said, is the fastest shortcut to the. We just do our best for the results not be too concerned, where do step by step what to do. Put down the burden will be more brisk pace. Blessings brother!

a Western scholar said: Thank you! I will try to whom. How many roads How many roads to go even. I am also always encouraged his life to the courage to accept everything.

Chang Chi said: We encourage each other now!

No comments:

Post a Comment