Friday, October 15, 2010

Is the end of the week

 Feeling very tired, want to rest.

end of the class, the students all left after the collapse like portraits, spiritual at all.

across the room,Discount UGG boots, I heard cries out continually. Hot day, to make a living, busy rush.

out of school,bailey UGG boots, wandering aimlessly, not desire.

just want the noise of the world infected with dull my mind.

remember for a long time did not go out on the street opened a lot of new shops, the shops on both sides of the basket of flowers to congratulate blocking too tightly, it is festive.

In fact, this month has been home twice, but each time is always a hurry to go, rush to, ignoring the numerous passing scenery.

Speaking with my colleagues, the street opened a new clothing store. They say that I touch with society, and that shop has been open for nearly two weeks. ... ...

Every time, always said do not intend to go out and see. But, after all, living not only in words used to talk about it.

Still here tomorrow I do not know the reason for contemplation.

is the very lucky,UGG boots, I was a person.

fast time is nearly 7 points, phone, resting quietly in his pocket.

I'm just looking forward,UGG bailey button, looking forward to all of a sudden the phone rang, I did not prove to be the world's forgotten.

customary at 6:00 look after the regular time, just for a look ... ...

many stalls ready to shut the shop, showing the joy of watching them, I think this business is definitely good.

In fact, life is like that.

call a deep breath, accompanied by music on both sides of the street, according to the same route back for the first place. !

No comments:

Post a Comment