Friday, October 8, 2010

Martin Scorsese's

 Who the taxi driver Travis alternative would be a few dead flowers into the pool beam, and then lit a fire. The shot struck me as a recent experience.

Occasionally, I will buy some flowers in my room, flowers make me feel the vitality of life, life in abundance. It makes me happy, makes me relax. However, this very short shelf life of happiness, because the flowers wither quickly, at least two or three days, a week or more than one does. Each time Xie flowers into the trash, the heart is always very good about. Did not start too feel that, you can feel a bit recently but can not stand that no longer had to buy flowers. I even believe that the privilege of the rich to buy flowers, because flowers must be changed every day to let us enjoy the pleasure of spend, spend without feeling grateful to the frustration. Buy a lot of flowers every day, it is more a luxury, not ordinary consumer can afford.

With this experience, then look back at Lin's,

remember the teenager, Lin's poetry in particular is even more affecting when I was a sentimental soul, that the first . Lennon laughed this mourner He is crazy to know who is buried in Shannon? Since that is mature, not sentimental, that it is a very childish feeling very weak and useless. Must be strong, can be based on the community. My life has undergone great changes, no longer then me. I think that time has buried those childish feelings.

Unexpectedly, several decades later, that feeling is back. At this time, I have no self-pity, then, the basis of this feeling what is it? I realized that, It can withstand chewing, people do not have some feelings.

my old lady is an amateur painter,Discount UGG boots, retired after the pick up the brush. She is good at drawing painting, especially the peony flower. Fengdao holidays and her birthday, I will buy some flowers and gave her, she was always very happy.

since I had that feeling, I did not dare to buy flowers to the old lady, and I would be more worried about the feelings of the elderly poor. There are times over the weekend to visit her, see the flatbed roadside flower, that are alive with small pots of flowers. I think this is good, so they picked a flower. It took some strange looks, like a small closed pocket,UGG boots, the whole I do not know it, because the choice of small, I think it is the most beautiful, bought it.

the unknown to the old lady holding a flower, she was very happy. I asked her, what is this flower? She said that Calceolaria flower. It took some delicate

, florist in a layer of cellophane wrapped around it, it looks and some wilted flowers. I asked, if not. The florist said that today the wind,cheap UGG boots, the wind's. So, give the old lady, though the florist relayed to say it again, but somewhat guilty conscience. Said the old lady out of the way, it will be placed in small pots on the windowsill. I said cellophane exposed to it, the old lady said, first do not expose, exposing the flower of the fallen.

over a week, go see the old lady, go to the windowsill to look at this Calceolaria flowers. Cellophane has been torn off, flowers are vigorous and angry. The old lady said,UGG shoes, I drank every day, the water rinse rinse milk bags, and then pour the water in a pot. In a few a week, all full flowering buds, and small pots on the flowers actually open more than thirty Calceolaria flowers. Little bit of yellow in a large red star, shining bright, really very nice!

If I had to buy the flowers, a few weeks down the long

back to the beginning of the topic, director Martin Scorsese filmed a lot of violence • crime movie, his film Strange movie hero who is buried in his own way of flowers, it makes me feel the comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment