Monday, October 25, 2010

And have a tour of the old classmates, Xinxiang, Henan Science and Technology, Henan Normal University,

 Academy of Henan Mechanical and higher! All very good, have their own characteristics, especially the scale is too ambitious construction of Henan Normal University, and to see my eyes. I am very glad, Xinxiang college day, so happy. Desire to have all become a reality today, before the mystery and curiosity suddenly disappeared. the following October 20, 2010 16:46 PM writing a

start today, not to get up very early, probably too excited it last night. We wake up almost 8:00, and it had to do chores to do after, but also for today's journey. Today is the first time on the side long elective course students, because it is definitely going first class, he had intended for him was to find someone to go to this class, after all, my calendar Qiuyan to trip all the way students here is also quite easy. He checked the Internet about specific classroom lessons, very easy, we do not know if there is no such school dedicated website, it is estimated there should be no bar. I found also looked after, and then he called one of his students told him the class room, but turned down the other side is something, in fact, they all came to Some people play into the night market, and Oh ... side Long also told me that their bedroom a few people are The most hard-working people do, no wonder I heard a few of them call him 10:00 hours because they started on the long side I said let the two of us walk around his own school first. When he finished school in the afternoon we'll stroll with other schools. I said OK, but it ni do not know how Qiuyan, and last night she said she came to us to get up early then, but almost 10:00 o'clock not see anyone there. We also wonder what, let me carry the dragon side of his cell phone to call her, I hit the next turned out to be delinquent, my first thought was her last night with my cell phone is definitely not careful what custom fees business of the. Because yesterday she said it, her cell phone for more than seven the rest of the money spent. Long side is not being led away, huh, huh ... laughable. But my heart also very worried for her, after all, she was a girl out how can people be assured it. We pick up a bit, not eat to live up to her to find her shop to the basement of a very dark look inside it, but we're relieved. She can not see the sun, is certainly thought that the sky is still black then, we went to room 105, she lived, and he knocked the next door, soon, the door opened. Qiuyan awakened from a dreamless sleep out with the students to greet us, and then shut the door that let out another level of more minutes. We waited a few minutes, she came out directly to the bathroom. We go in, a look that is not neat beds and pillows are also side reclining, side dragon can not help feeling this is ye sleep ah? I have not said anything after listening to just keep smiling ......

I turn on the TV, forget that several of the Central, which the show is hosted by the time 6 + Li Yong 1, we looked for a moment the two sat on the bed, she came back. Asked her how she's going, how not to get up so late, she said last night had been wearing headphones listening to music, she listens to sleep, do not know when the results of cell phone did not automatically shut down power, and she did not know the time. To listen to her last night she had a child by phone card to answer the phone, it is for the children registered with us, huh,cheap UGG boots, huh .... she Tingyou abilities. I looked at the table, pears and bananas are left as they stood, and she did not eat. Qu Letang our two toilets, wash your face back to the room. Things to the table reimbursed, and anyway she does not eat, put it here very unfortunate. Back of the deposit we left together, had intended to let her live this night, here it is, after all, a girl Well, how then can spend the night in the cafe? Last night she clamored to go to Internet cafes called, must be afraid to spend it. Oh .... the dragon said to go to your party go, anyway, I was not, she did not say anything. I did not expect to leave this house this is the last time, perhaps should be said that life is much more likely I will not come back this place. Oh .... in fact, that is it! Few of us out together, because all three of us slept late, so are quite sleepy ah! Did not seem very spirit of it ~ went to the north near the entrance, there is a buy a pancake, they both asked me to eat do not eat, I said eat. She bought three, the three of us one person, in fact, what I was eating it the first time, although the street where I bought this piece of snack food a lot, but I have not bought. Long before the party bought, but the most recent period does not seem to eat, of course, she is often to buy the food. Oh .... or her understand more, she just gave her too little food, too bad

eat. Because I did not eat before the first food taste pretty good feeling.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ + + + +

following the evening of 20 October 2010 began writing a

20:14 tells us that we go to their school soon to the west door, the door during the day to be more open to the dazzling. White columns appear in this school, everything is in the atmosphere. We stood for a moment at the door because my phone battery died, Qiuyan mobile phone camera is not very clear, no way, just make do with admiring. Qiuyan standing at the gate, , Oh .... my phone is still above it. I know I'll save these pictures, after all, this is the first camera at the school gate, it is likely that the last time, as she soon go to the south, with the latter is almost no chance here, and indeed this is what !

our provisional decision at the school gate and the side with the dragon to their classroom lectures, she also agreed to let go, to go to the pictures. Together we walked to the elective classrooms, in the way we looked closely this school, I said it yesterday, a large school than our school, the students said I was the first time and feel it is of course a great day friends . Regardless of the day it seems that not a small school, big school than we did it, she agreed with me. The direction opposite the south gate of the effect of a school map, school north gate I asked him where to find it? He said no, because the southern gate is new, so the map can not be found. Go for a while, and finally reached the destination, in fact, the first floor you, is a lecture theater, with a few of our school, but it seems off than larger classrooms of our school.

a few of us went in, thought it would be a lot of people to lectures, listening to the students that more than 30 lectures teacher is a 30-year-old man who today are not satisfied with the performance of students, from the tone of his speech will be able to hear it. He said that since the report on time to this course should have a good listen! I think it is, and what he said makes sense, but now the students seem to have a bit lazy, and to the people of course will not have quite that much. Several of us took a seat to the back seat, and had three of us sat down on a do, but this guy happens to be the dragon side moved forward in a row, I had to sit in one piece with her. In fact she did a pretty good feeling, since graduating from high school to two years now has not heard of classes together, and this may be God given opportunity, huh, huh .... that the teacher first the general situation of course give us a brief description of a moment, the students seemed not to hear it very seriously! Some students in the following play phone, and I do not really listened to her, after all, this is not our courses to learn, only for entertainment only it! Oh .... the two of us sit back and began to play with the phone, I used her cell phone QQ, inadvertently received friends on my blog, She has given a few days ago I said that. She said today is the motor car to sit in the afternoon 16:08 pm to reach my cell phone with her Internet search a bit it does have this train, Fuzhou to Shanghai over 6 hours throughout the travel, this time to see her leave the Expo , and is wounded to go. Expo will be over soon, to take a look at the last moment, to experience the charm of the world civilization is a very significant and desirable things you deserve it! And all this for me is just a distant dream just it!

total of two sections of this class, from 10:00 to 12:00 am, we sit in the back did not listen, chat with friends mainly. But vaguely heard about this class is the Because the Middle East is not peace. Yes, this place seems to have not had a moment when the peace and tranquility, in fact, living in China has been very good, anyway, at least security is guaranteed. Of course, we are in the ladder classroom, the teacher using a projector, he gave us a clear map of the Middle East show. Arabs, Jews and people of several ethnic groups they regarded as holy city of Jerusalem, where its capital insisted that their religious beliefs influence their thoughts and ideas too. Unlike China, have not chosen to be its capital in Beijing, Nanjing, Luoyang, Kaifeng, capital in so many cities, hehe .... this is his analysis, think about it, it really really is the reason!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ + + + +

following the evening of 20 October 2010 22:38 began writing a (mobile)

I do not feel the teacher is no point talking about the meaning, feel good , but we are not interested in listening to the. Li Qiuyan students that can not stand, she discussed with me and clamoring to leave, because the two classes are connected, the middle class and no time to rest, take a long time is indeed a bit. I said not to go, have come to after listening to chant, to say not much has been a long time, Hou said brother If you do not want to listen can go play outside while. I also think is that since to a very difficult, and even more rare to listen to one class or three of us together to listen to this, the opportunity to really find this hard to find out. Oh ...

She also agreed to my proposal, we continue to get down to sitting in a classroom She may be the last school year the bar, had an aversion to the lectures, remember she told me that her lectures that do not want to hear the teacher is simply noise. She kinda would describe ah, huh, huh ... I took her phone playing the game, is what game Well,bailey UGG boots, what the ghost Blows, looked very frightening! I opened a game, in fact I do not like those charges of the game, believe information is sent out, and can not be canceled, which is annoying people. Listen to the students that no-name machines are like this, it is their mobile phone development, manufacturers and game developers to contact good, the equivalent of what they do for advertising only.

following at 07:13 on October 21, 2010 began writing a!

I remember the morning class the teacher also talked about the war in the Middle East several times, because it is about the Middle East peace Well, of course, the famous war mentioned it several times! Then I can not help but think of our High School, Middle School history teacher when the teacher is Huoquan De.

following at 10:30 on October 20, 2010 began writing a! Speaking Huoquan De

teacher, my first feeling is he particularly concerned about current affairs. In his lecture to us consciously or unconsciously, to Remember the 2008 presidential election in Taiwan is the first time he told us almost the voting results, I think of this wanted to laugh too! Oh ... Speaking of him, he is actually quite tough, and when a young director, he has not seen all day a smile. Qiuyan student said the teacher lectures some old now, and listening to too boring. To the time of dragon you might have a good teacher does not talk about it, I listened to feeling pretty good, quite good! She said to me that she went to school to see her brother to see the Hall when, he asked where to go to school to ask her, she said Hall is not bad writing, and I nodded yes.

a good start with the word written, I can not help but think of our geography teacher, just remember her last name is Wang, the specific name, please also not clear. Qiuyan said she is Wang Yung-Li, and the same name as a famous singer too! It seems that the province of a Normal graduate, teaching experience is not very rich, sometimes less than face capacity problems. But I still quite like the teacher, write her a special good character, all the teachers I've ever seen or even write all that in one of the best. Too much like her handwriting, she wrote on the blackboard Fen Bizi I absolutely could not bear to erase the. She also particularly good-tempered, especially the passion, I did not like to ask the teacher questions, but like to ask her questions, like the teacher on it, I will never forget her.

listen Qiuyan said she is no longer taught Middle School, and had come down to teach high school, no wonder the last year have not met her! Time passes quickly, Yuehua Jian was almost noon the. I looked under the dragon, lying on the table as if he could not sleep, I asked Qiuyan he did not listen? She laughed and said listening to the class of it. Ha ha ... very soon the teacher said that on the first day here, no rest in between, so the advance class for a while, he finally said to the students to the front sign. The so-called sign is to be found in front of their names on the list, and then marked with checkmark on the line. I thought I would sign their name it was originally intended to write the name of the Navy, she listened to also laugh at me for it! Oh ... This is no friends.

listen Qiuyan said she is no longer taught Middle School, and had come down to teach high school, no wonder the last year have not met her! Time passes quickly, Yuehua Jian was almost noon the. I looked under the dragon, lying on the table as if he could not sleep, I asked Qiuyan he did not listen? She laughed and said listening to the class of it. Ha ha ... very soon the teacher said that on the first day here, no rest in between, so the advance class for a while, he finally said to the students to the front sign. The so-called sign is to be found in front of their names on the list, and then marked with checkmark on the line. I thought I would sign their name it was originally intended to write the name of the Navy, she listened to also laugh at me for it! Oh ... This is no friends.

to the podium a few of us in front, because the long side of this elective course students reported, he will have to sign it. Surrounded by a large circle in front of people, we came out ahead of the two first and let him inside. Qu Letang came out the bathroom, toilet and they are here, like our school, the design is not very reasonable, from the outside can see inside it. Do not know how to design schools, there is also a bedroom floor, like this, the male dormitory and the girls across the floor, do not know whether the school on purpose. Oh ... ran into the bathroom out side the dragon, and he was going there, we two wait outside. And then we'll go in the direction to leave the bedroom to them!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ + + + +

following October 21, 2010 15:20 PM start writing a (computer)

several of us traveled together through the night with their school west gate, opposite classmate I mentioned yesterday, This building is very impressive building, a total of three, from a distance can see it different. Building on the first floor shops, which operate a variety of goods, appears to be specifically set up to serve students, the students here is its main consumer groups. We did not enter the first floor, directly take the elevator to the second floor, Oh, this is the first time I took the elevator in Xinxiang it, but two of our classmates so glad, of course, I'm glad it! The second floor is the restaurant, although the above is not particularly large, but generally not small friends. I just came in here is our mistake last night to eat the first restaurant on the second floor of Xinxiang College it, asked Qiuyan students know not. To the second floor, I also know that we come to the East that building, huh, huh ... gave me such a small place get dizzy, fool! Hee hee ... ...

(*^__^*) the second floor of the furnishings and yesterday we went inside the restaurant is somewhat similar to the first, I said just for the students to prepare meals, and she said it was not the Did not you see? Here are not any marks of their school. I looked at is, and really no signs of their school, are starting their own name, we went to the most right one, bearing the name seems there is no with our name here is somewhat similar to it. Of course, the main purpose here is not only to visit this building, the most important thing is here for dinner. We went to the most right one, the students said that a long side the best to eat, people who buy lunch here more special, huh, huh ... we also found, next to the person in front of several stores was significantly less than here Multi. The few of us looked for a moment in front, lingering for a while, people are buying it, we can not just watch it here. Fang Long asked the two of us what to eat, she hesitated for a moment and said what meat to eat Bowl. I looked at do not know what to eat, because although the time has come to have the noon meal, but I did not feel that hungry, just come here may be too excited, so excited now. Now of course, will come here to eat you, we came to eat, can not leave it empty stomach. I looked to a pork fried noodles, fried noodles are the students told me that did it, you eat it? I said okay, okay, before the National Day holiday and the Soviet Union and a few of them I have to snack on the street we ate here the first egg noodles, I feel pretty good. Students to a party long small cap chicken, huh, huh .... I first heard the term, what he said very affordable, very cheap,UGG shoes, perhaps he had eaten it in here. The three of us found a table and sat down, the desktop is not very clean, with a paper she does better, and we clean it sitting there waiting for our meal.

can sit here feeling, very comfortable, because it is very closed room, all the noise outside can not come in, so feel particularly safe. We sat there for a moment our meal just fine. Long put it side by side over, I saw surprisingly, with the same last time we do not eat. Here's a bit like dry noodles fried noodles, there is also water, looks sticky. Qiuyan students to the Rice Bowl, she first began to eat, but also kept saying food here is cheap, much cheaper than our school there, huh, huh .... really like it. Students to the long side of chicken small cap, I looked inside the chicken, kinda like Tai Panji it. The three of us are put into their food very close, so we ate each other. I first tasted Qiuyan Bowl of students, the first port to feel the taste much, but she still looks quite like to eat. Small-cap side Dragon students also face the chicken inside, and he kept the two together make me eat. We ate, chatted, although not a lot I want noodles, but little appetite for people like me who is already enough. We ate here eating a meal to talk about, she said Houfang Long school rice is not good, almost like high school, I smiled, she said, is not it? Ha ha .... anyway I feel much stronger than high school, high school was really tough conditions, let alone sit to eat, because the multi-school students in particular, even the local stations have not yet. Xiangqilaijiu feel good now, what he certainly had this experience with me, taste, and he knows it.

the two of them to eat very quickly, and I was not, until they quickly finished my plate there are a lot of it. Students Qiuyan recent weight loss, may not last, is always in the weight, but have not seen how much she lost, oh. She could not eat meat, the meat of her plate all the folder to the two of us. Long side a little embarrassed students, how boys and girls to take their food, but I'm a bit used to it, and eat several meals with her every time she is such a passion, really Shengqingnanque ah! Dinner, the mouth a bit dry, I was going to buy a big bottle of Coke it, but they both have agreed to buy a bottle of Fanta on the line. Long listening party here, said the students have to press any money to buy Fanta, each of five cents a bottle it seems to be pressure. Go to Qiuyan he said, comparing her the smart people will not be cheated, so I gave her five dollars to buy a let her. We bought three bottles of her one bottle of drinking this stuff for dinner, she had to go back the bottle, back then took a glass of milk or sour plum do not know like the drinks. She smiled and came over and asked us to drink the drink, we both shook his head, do not drink do not drink. Dinner, she gives us a little one out of paper napkins when we do not know how to engage in this, and she so generously of her paper, this is not like her usual style of Oh! Hee hee ... ...

(*^__^*) dinner together we take the elevator to the third floor, third floor cafe is famous here. We just went to the spacious feel special here, the computer facilities are particularly complete, perfect. Was almost stunned at first sight, in my hometown where I go to school there and have not seen such a luxurious cafe it, when you went to in Shenzhen, the United States that house a hundred bars, inside the facility if not much better than here it. We just looked roughly, of course, to Xinxiang two days, so the total can not spend precious time on the Internet too. Students should come to party long before, before he went into this building seems to say that I have a network card can access the Internet. Oh .... Qiuyan students learn the computer, listening to her quarters said they do have several computers, so she had lost interest in the Internet and more. Long also said that the students side, the calendar did not see her on Qiuyan had QQ, indeed, very rare when every time she was on the QQ on the line. She just arrived a few minutes they clamored to go, in fact, I do not want to stay long here, we both Qu Letang toilet, and then take the elevator to the first floor together.

went downstairs and we just walked towards the sleeping dragon side, I remember their number a is the E2 dormitory building. We went to the front of their quarters, she stop, of course, she could not get friends. We let her go sit at the first restaurant, he asked how long it takes, we say 20 minutes. Before leaving, we exchanged phone, I used my cell phone, think or not to change it, though she was pretty but useless phone. Say that again If it were my home also can not account for ah. Oh .... we say to the bedroom but also a shampoo, she said, go quickly, so we came to them a bedroom.

to the bedroom how we dared not stay, I first take out my cell phone battery charging power, and then the phone to the side Dragon students, he put the phone in his locker, so I to ease. We took a break a little off, for fear Qiuyan anxious students waiting outside. Went downstairs and there but we did not go to the restaurant here in the bedroom, waiting for her, because to be here starting from the beginning will have to dip it in Xinxiang University.

we stand here waiting a moment, suddenly he saw Qiuyan students, he did not cry, I've been watching her hope that she can quickly note = us. But she waited a few seconds only to find us, she quickly ran for my halo, Why do not you call me ah? Oh ... she asked us not wash your hair, I said did not wash, not afraid of you anxiously waiting outside it? Oh .... the truth is a matter of fact I said it! This time we are with a map to the beginning, holding that it is the way, was later found that it can really help us a lot too! Still ahead of us last night and this morning, the road traveled, Qiuyan not ask me how I was ever here, huh, huh, she certainly did not come through friends. She also asked me on the road to map, she said let me see painting of, a look at the map opens, there is no interest in me that makes me a good roll, I roll it good and get in the hands. Our first stop was Xinxiang College, the last night we did not see Zhang Yanan students, in this time was to see her the way she led her school to see us, after all, our students do two years.

walk in the evening went along side the students took out his cell phone long to call her, but also let Qiuyan said to her, and she willingly agreed. But the first call each other is a call, we had to wait a while, probably went to the Henan Institute of Technology side of the bar. Dragon School here and around the side compared to more desolate, there are kinds of roadside crops, Qiuyan students also saw the white radish, is really seen much, white radish did not seen it? Also not a rare thing. We took a few steps forward, Fang Zhang Yanan Long called the phone again, this time to get through, but unfortunately she just went home in Zhengzhou, the original of her father and mother do in Zhengzhou, her no one home, she went back to Zhengzhou, the home. Oh ... we only have to turn to school alone, Henan Science and Technology, which is proposed to my uncle gave me the school newspaper, but all odds, I still can not come here.

long side the road is the second time the students go, ever been here once but did not know there is no door, thinking so much that schools should be a door to it. But we have not found the door to go for a long time, Qiuyan lazy students may already tired of the bar. Long said that really can not find the side door can not play then return to our home, my dear, have gone so far out it! Qiuyan kept in clamored to jump off the wall in, but we think or bad,UGG bailey button, and the second is to come here and how can jump off the wall to visit it? Besides the wall is not so high but also jump into the ah, or look for another door to it. The few of us continue to move forward and see the school's walls and rows of women's dormitory building. Wall should have thought of another door, and we continue to move forward Zhuanguo Wan, suddenly see the door, too happy. Long side two of us in front, she was in the post, I called her to hurry up and said to her to see the door. She quickly ran in, we went into the Henan Institute of Technology, another gate, officially began our trip to visit the university.

into the gate, walk a few steps the school is not feel this as we thought last night so small, this school is big. We saw here the teaching building, although it is not our school the school's new building, but the number but a lot more schools than we do, we see rows of dazzling, a little perplexed by. Having just taken a few steps to see that not a lake, the lake appears to be stagnant lake, but the river it is attached to this school's. I just see the lake quickly ran to see, because our school is not the lake, the two of them are in the back of it, seems not very interested in it, maybe see more of it. They call me quick, we walked a few steps, stopped at a fence down to the lake to see a red goldfish in it. I can not help but ask, where to keep fish ah? She said that catch you dare! I sat next to a thing built into the cast to the inside, piece of small fish quickly ran away. Also took a few steps in front of an open space, there is a table for people to sit, two of them sat on it a rest, I continue to appreciate the beauty of the lake, by its infinite charm fascinated ... ..

rest for a while we continue to go forward, not just a few steps, she began to She asked us thirsty, you do not get some water. I said no matter, she bought three ice cream in the past, she asked for a bean, and to me that is the corn. I just tear the bag did not eat just left a few steps, she took my leave, with my bite on it and handed me another. This allows me time to know what to do, had never encountered such a situation it, she saw me eat a little bit embarrassed to say to me I do not eat you eat? Oh ... of course not eat you, I thought forget it, anyway, are still to get money to buy her. Ha ha .... just said it, you two guys also allows girls to buy things, is to say, I took a piece of ice cream she ate and ate away, move on! (*^__^*) Hee hee ... ...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++

the evening of 21 years following 2010 began writing a 19:26 (mobile)

a few steps, suddenly the right to see two people lying on the grass and is holding, and wah-wah, too scary! But looked Qiuyan said what you laughing? Two of the girls. Oh, is that ah. We also took a few steps and see the school's restaurant, the restaurant is two floors, but it looks very worn out. Want to go see it, but why not open the door Unfortunately, we have to look at the door a little longer. What is sold, Tianyi roadside phone, looked at the long side, Qiuyan ask you to buy ah? He said he did buy.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ + + + +

following at 22:06 on October 21, 2010 began writing a (mobile)

we walked a few steps to the right to see a building under construction . The building is high, looked very unique architectural style, is the kind of depression to the inside, the walls are inlaid with red color on the tiles. I feel pretty good built, square Long also said that certainly spent a lot of money. But the calendar says Qiuyan It was built well, looks very rigid, huh, huh ... what did she know, as if she knew a lot like.

in a circle around the building, we walked into another like a building like school buildings, but did not go after to find the classroom. We also saw in the corridor an old man, listening to him is that the tone of his school teachers should be it. Said a few words with him, we have one on both sides of the glass along the right side of the corridor and left. The glass corridor is very luxurious, I'm pretty good on the Qiuyan said, walking in the rain poured vain here, but also how good the rain, she said yes. She saw through the glass right side of the building construction site in front of the sign hanging on to see what is in the building floor, and I also helped her to see, can not see eventually.

we went head is another building, connected the two buildings, I let Qiuyan help us to hold package, I have been to the toilet, the way to wash his face. I do not know how to engage, and to Xinxiang always felt a special dry skin, very comfortable too! After the two of them have come out much farther than planned, I ran to catch a few steps on them. We are out of this building, turn right, walk along the road, the right is the classroom building, listening to their side the Department of Long said Zhang Yanan in the classroom building it. Few of us are looking at their amphitheater it, and about our school, which was in the self-study it, but very few. Continue to move forward on to the door last night to the time. Qiuyan that I said how so familiar to me! Oh ...

There is a small open square in the middle facing the library, above a few To the door I think to leave here soon. Qiuyan also Sign out cell phone took a few pictures as a souvenir. In fact quite give up, and we are about more than an hour inside the bar, that is not seen the stadium. Quite happy to play, think about this opportunity after less sure, and even can be said that there simply will not. We have also seen long side is facing the door of their school's motto,

dismay return to accept defeat, but still have to leave. We went to the door to see a few security guard on duty here, where there are female security. Several of us from the next door and went out in the middle of the door is lane. Oh ... out of the gate, even if the Henan Science and Technology Tour is over, the only regret is not seen Zhang Yanan. Speechless!

No comments:

Post a Comment