Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A one thousand one hundred twenty-seven easy to read

 The copyright of all content and a blog all along. For the convenience of reading, some letters of the words were appropriate excision, but retained key elements.
Open holes in the trees: moushun@hotmail.com. Select a letter from an open back, please do not involving personal privacy. You just write to me, I turned to conceited. Also, you have the right to send a letter to me, I have the right to deal with letters, reply not reply, when answered, will please Haihan.
open holes in the trees do not respond to more than 500 words long letter, not answer letter of advice for others. Q, one; to not to give up work and future of each other; the two children should not be the; can not be an unmarried mother; sexless marriage how to do and do not want a divorce; want a divorce could not bear children; afraid of him looking after separation worse of than he; men how to do derailment; man is nothing but the divorce could not make the hand; older anxious to marry but of underachievement and how to get along with long-term extramarital lover, and her husband Yu Xiao strong mother I where to go, whether married or hepatitis B patients with hepatitis B virus carriers? br> private tree holes: yushunshun@gmail.com. words and open holes in the trees over 500 did not answer, as well as issues related to privacy inconvenience exposure, all send private tree. The tree holes received a hard charge. private tree holes also Phone with talk, as no time to write, you can write to yushunshun@gmail.com find family number. In order to avoid harassment, the phone will refuse to listen to refuse to back any calls without an appointment message. thank you.
do not bother Which tree holes sent a letter, please do not use attachments. Where the open holes in the trees received a letter, will soon be copied into the document, do not read the contents of mailbox name and address, so do a few days after the letter or visit blog, and then asked me to delete a letter or check the source of a letter, I did not have no time to find the energy. sorry.
1, the male 29, just going out for 3 months, he did not go to bed with others what is there ambiguous ideas, and directly face when I said that under normal circumstances not all private secretly flirt it? he is not. this kind of thing a lot, like I said, a good friend more beautiful, more than 5 times that he proposed to me to out to meet some people, even there are times in the park, he said directly about the XX came out dinner together. on my private life roommate of particular interest, with or without her boyfriend, degree of interaction and find out about how long. I have a married girlfriends XX cell with him, and he said sometimes you do not go home to play xx What, you do not, I do not a good one to go ah. because it is not any evidence of girlfriends, I am not directly say anything, I'm kidding said, What you want people Cengfan, he said no. I have a girlfriend, a high salary, a single good condition, I was coming back from his girlfriend, he said cell phone to have her picture up, he wanted to see.
if we know that he would like three to four-day, full of maggot brain, you have to get along with him also doing it? men do not complain about how not degrading things work is the person of a man, if he thought it not worth his respect for women , he certainly would not bundle yourself in front of this woman. knowing that he is not a thing, not determined to leave him, then you only with the treatment he gave you that.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
2, we were married for two years. her husband from the mountain, his family was poor, eight brothers and sisters, as for his college, his family paid a lot for him. my family is better, our parents bought a house nearly a million, I hope we less stressful life . but had not seen her husband to reduce the pressure has been like a way to atone for their own unprincipled brothers and sisters to pay everything. My husband wanted me to understand him, but think in the foreseeable future to pay, I am filled with fear for the future. Now I was pregnant in May her husband's heart is still his family, it seems, as a wife, I have a duty into this full responsibility and burden of marriage do?
pregnant how not to think about these issues before? how marriage would not be considered until the first door difference? Now you are able to divorce, or is able to pull him off the face of all that? we find a man not to material things, but do not let a man drag our life to the infinite heavy. stop the opportunity for you has become less and less, you owe him when his family's previous life, this life to repay it, or you can Zeyang? abortion divorce, get rid of the burden? is not up to even think, to save their own gas.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
3, female 34, divorced without children, March 46 before the understanding of a man (both have telephone exchanges, remote). He has been divorced single decade (he said the child did not remarry, but stressed not afford to lose, eager to love) We both have not seen, he had seen women photo, but he never see his pictures to women. We share a sincere, he is also very stable, after the woman said she was inappropriate, he Female body found in a number of questions: remarks blurted out, wounding, did not understand him, before he had been advised to find a girl the same age, because he is older teenage girls, but the woman insisted, he let women take quiet to think about their own problems, because he was afraid to give the woman later in life. but he was always considerate to women, and very honest to remind women, he found that woman as a man problem, I hope women improved, if the woman does not improve, bad girl to find the right people, he said, I'm sorry women do not change to pull him.
along sister, I do not know how to deal with this matter, I feel this man per-call, no matter when he answered, we talked of the happy, but he worries a lot. asked him if there was a woman, he said no, he was careful, perhaps ten years single, his friends used alone. shun sister, standing on your point of view, please give me some advice and treatment, and the idea of this man .
This idea is very straightforward man, and you pretend to not understand it. He is sympathetic, but did not fancy you, say so and you are not in so he can only do normal friends. He mentioned some of your questions must be objective, you can change on a whim, do not live up to the people's best intentions. the other, despise we men, we must not grabbing people endlessly, women self-love of Jane that will more men to respect you, near you.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
4, female (84 years) is a prefecture-level city secondary school teacher, hyperthyroidism is not cured; male (78 years) is the capital of another university teachers , home of a female in which the city, the right hand was wounded, meals can type and write. two cities in different provinces, separated by 5 hours away by train. They know the beginning of March this year, both sides are aware of and accept inferior. Men want women to its capital City work. The city housing 15,000 / square, marriage may apply to the fitness room. Women do not want too tired due to hyperthyroidism, stress, prefer the present job, do not want to resign. because the same local people, sub-motivated men and women to understand . to trouble Shun Shun: Female to Male in the city will not quit?
you would like to go out of his very long period of time may work without coming from, unstable income, then you will not because of feelings of hyperthyroidism and pressure increase? he will not because of your medical expenses and disease caused by extreme emotional and tired of you? ease your current life, so why not just met a man in February brainer it? realistic, calm down, and you and he is good.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
5, female 33, child 2 years old, Cardiff, Department of the university students, after graduating from the city where the same to her husband, both lines in rural areas, parents without pension. husband graduated four or five years to find work (work is good), I have been hardened with him, the days hard, is a little better. married to her husband to take 4 million to buy a house, enough down payment. mother who is the problem: I was born children, the in-laws ( 56 years old) presented to us if the children get to move to sell my house. because of my small income less room (68 square meters, total 4,500), but I did not. on the yard with my mother shout, speak particularly unsympathetic , and in my case no one to take care of abandoned I do not care, my mom came to my mom after she had to find reasons, I have put up. back to the months she lived detente between the two, but I did not promise she would not be happy to move over the casual, but also for not moved, and do not give me children, let me give rural children (she gave her child to see the girl in the countryside to large), how much money must be given a month and that year she was the girl to her more than ten thousand.
I am angry, it will not show her children, until now has been to see my mom, my dad threw home. my mother at arm's length, intended neither to give me her children, she will be how I peace of mind. mother to her final say in all things rural old woman, but why could not be more dutiful husband is the son of filial piety, to lump these things getting bigger heart, husband, two days before he was a rural relatives to ask my mother to see child , and I did not hold back tears, said a few words, let her mother know, gave the husband called a row. This mother and her husband, I'm tired of seeking help.
you asked for it. called the mother of view children, is that babysitter wanted to save costs, the problem is that you got What province? numerous daughter has proven that her mother more expensive than the nanny. you, later on their own right, can you please nanny nanny, can not afford on their own involvement, Do not refined but also with her mother, not to give her the opportunity to rely on the good things you do not go home, it also poked a man does, others it is easy for my wife, for the biological mother is impossible, you do not see the reality of what is required for blind ?
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
6, hit the Soon, a friend introduced to a man, a woman he met devotedly attached, claiming that women are his forget 5 years; and wife together for 2 years, learned that his ex-wife had ovarian cancer, it is difficult under the premise of fertility also resolutely to license and less than 1 year after marriage that his ex-wife has mental illness, often playing his whole body is injured, the last from the doctor from the confirmation can not be cured but can not stand out; a year ago, met on the Internet than their small western teenage girl online games, writing poems for his girlfriend who met with whom heart, feeling the girl after meeting too simple, like they can not through thick and thin divided.
after I met him I feel good about my condition (divorced, had children, without any wealth) do not care, I feel that he looking for a partner to spend rest of his life. reasonably about his condition can be, there is room at home, though, and their parents, can make money, he opened a snack bar, income is not bad, people good to me, I'm so dead set against. The trouble is: I did not feel for him, he do not want to look the other way (although I do not care about looks, but he looks really hard for me to accept), a few did not let him pull on a pass-through; heart also clear: he is good to me, and I have nothing to fault the capital, but my heart is a contradiction, I should not accept him?
you do not feel too emotional experience of his alternative it? an often unexpected in the feelings of people, ordinary people dare not touch, for fear his ups and downs too, I do not know which day and cramps, to pursue what he called the favorite to go. the rules of life will have to accept the person. But since he is currently on Do you have a good impression, and you can not any other men pondering, it felt like he was under cultivation, it is determined to let go when not training, do not let a limited account for the location of tasteless.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
7, October a man before I met online, find a nice person, and colleagues to see him. was not how like him. he like a big kid, I was divorced single mother, four years younger than him. so like when, I discovered he has a wife. as they have no children, they are not happy flies. know about April, started dating, he often appeared in front of my colleagues in child family, and everyone thinks he is useful to me and the children patience is a married man can be considered. He came almost every day and to accompany my child to play with some food over. he invested in a shop, fried some stocks, there is no serious cause. I can have AA, flat, does not want to owe his material. not to mention he is not a wealthy man. deeper and deeper, every time mentioned breaking up, he would strive to get rid of some small problems before me. but he was hiding in this period go to the hospital with his wife had had two test tubes.
send text messages every day, even though he may be an important thing he said until now, he began to plan, tried not to become pregnant to be formal and talk to her divorce. I am thirty years old, never been such a fool, but also for his disgraceful role pains. a bar to make it clear to him, he made great efforts to Ma Wan said after breaking up. He said he admitted the mistake , give me down, and begged me to give him a chance. has been the Cold War. some time ago about the situation he go first counselor, talk with her after a week break, and then to leave the family said. I do not know the men who had can expect to live with you?
and other contacts he divorced and then be too late. you put yourself as a temporary cushion to send him, he needed to Kaokao you do not need when you are a superfluous object. If they tubes become, you do not complete the game is that? a subject to abandon your man, you dare to believe, really you. Also, never trust a woman kneeling man tears cross-flow, because whenever a man trustworthy promise weight, do not seek to win by a woman kneeling pain. love is action, not performing a show.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
8, I'm divorced with children. divorce because his family looked down on my family, my husband has a bad temper, we often trivial quarrel, he will not let me. He also refused to let me control the money. children, his family think my parents in rural areas, after the pension up to us, we must help my mother with children, let us Please nanny. my mother with children, they do not break, every few days to tell me she did not, I do not allow that, her husband to quarrel, and he has a foul mouth, what raised, really do not want to divorce her husband, and I add my name to mention real estate license, to apologize to my parents to give him a chance, he did not agree, from the. his family in our divorce, no one come forward to say a word, nor a phone call. (do not quarrel, he told me too bad. He said he could not help myself when angry.) I would like to ask Soon, my hasty divorce? He mentioned the second remarried, and when I saying we should house to write me a name, he does not agree. and he had remarried need you?
so that he can there be a big girl so stupid that he Lin Xing to Shang Naqu Lehe it.'re busted remarry That is an insult to you. This JB man, only with the current husband, and not only Dali's ex-husband.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
9, my husband, 37, 47, married before the Spring Festival this year. We have been married, I No child, he had a boy to the woman, now in college. I'm a very good relationship with him, my mother wanted me to have a baby as soon as possible, because my age is not small, and I'm now a full-time wife. My husband is paying child anterior chamber a lot, so it clearly told me to respect my opinion not to have children, but he meant to do not want; If you want, his age factor, may not have as much energy as before the treatment of children, and so I will later things considered. Originally I did not want to have children before marriage, these days, my mother always urged me to hurry up, I am also worried as my mother said later regret, some contradictory. I only like girls, can not guarantee a girl ah, boys I had no patience with, this really is my real thoughts. And her husband said if I insisted on the child, he wanted a boy.
husband that our lives be enough to live comfortably now, and if to have children, the quality of life will decline a lot. Of course, there will be a lot of fun, but he was that age, hoping to lead their lives with me, they look after each other. I think he did too, makes sense. I know that things like this will put your sister to get along idea, I'm very hesitant, her husband said, should have a clearly expressed. to, you have to lose time, and if not, our firm belief that measures to the East to the West after the order is not. I also like the girls mother and said that if a girl had to give her.
is what you and your men have, or have your mother and your man? you do not want a man born of a woman to follow your mother what Tim chaos. a good day and not necessarily rely on children to decorate, all Laotaibuxiao, but also of what can students, to find ourselves the yoke, not insight.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
10, something similar happened in the year twice, each times not easy. with the Department of a small female friends than me, knowing I told A man walking past, in the beginning to get along (the first case), or I like to B Male (second case), each time to talk to me (more than once one p.m. suddenly appeared outside my house), like my sister when intimate, that she likes so and so, ask me how to do, ask her how to do it, how to chase. and she likes play Tarot cards told me that she calculated the A like me, or b how how. asked me birthday, I thought she should pay attention to my next birthday, and asked for years, also asked the B's birthday. I remembered she had said earlier in addition to Tarot, she also another telling method. I let her give me several times counting cards to play, but all were rejected for various reasons she was, and always behind me into account.
my character weaknesses, resulting in this case I can not go on A or B and then some action. and will make some helpless move involuntarily, such as create opportunities for her to tell her male preferences. I do not know why they have such a contradictory move, it seems no choice. obviously helpless, or without reservation. I go there is no great extent, but reluctantly had to hypocrisy. Meanwhile, there are many other details, so that I was a little girl do not want to Dali. As adults they feel should not be anything on his face, but also that deserve their own. contradiction, please Shun Enlightenment.
a Shinto god Road, a crazy, crazy silly, you are started going to college, or is already a graduate Ph.D. study? no matter what, as long as no school, everyone's future is uncertain, you do not need to present one or two men worried silly. predestined, one is Ban Xian keep you and a pinch of red men, or relax, to let his little backbone, not happy do not do.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
11, girlfriend and I years, she was a virgin, because I love her, not hurt her, although she like to have sexual contact with skills. She is a divorced woman, no kids, 10 years of marriage, she was a virgin; I was away too married men, children 10 years old. I want to cherish her, one is 2 years over 40 years old who was, how do I arrange my life, confused Yeah.
your girlfriend has more than 10 years married, and still a virgin? this list so you can play a Guinness. If this is true, I suggest you leave her, she had no vaginal harder to say, let alone the hymen.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
12, to find people who speak the truth really is difficult. her husband two years younger than me, five years of marriage we have a child. derailed from the previous year to find her husband, then he said never, I can find him this year and that woman together. He told me he loved the two of us, listening to this I feel quite ridiculous. wanted to divorce him, can not bear children, the children are innocent. I do value the children do with him ? me in the end how to do that?
man derailed how to do, is do not answer category. Please pay the venue and tree holes.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
13, I live in my dad's house, warm water is their own pay. This room is a few so-called business people cover up your own construction team. My dad Phoenix family property to set to random bought, heating has been very poor. I live a few years ago not much time, my dad What should be good to face, 1300 to pay heating costs. Two years ago I found the indoor temperature is less than 13 degrees in winter, heating costs actually to 2700, I determined not to pay. My dad did not think do not pay face does not look good, to find that his secretly to pay a few rogue! this year's New Year's Eve, the house 12 degrees, my dad and I secretly without the knowledge of the 2000 pay heating costs. Today it came to find my dad a few rogue blackmail and refused to pay money cut wires, shut locks. My dad though they do not pay, but also let it be a few rogue threats. This is a small town, the legal system is not very well, which was also known to find a few rogue triads, and not afraid to court. I daughter, Phoenix, just a step father to raise his nephew took the house, and this money can not pay, ask sister help me along, in addition to selling, there are ways to deal with rogue do?
to sell to, to do not do simple things complicated, so why do head out to find the gun son of a fool do?
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
14, with her husband met online, he was satisfied after meeting, go after me. to know I broke up after he put . I asked why, he replied, like you, but did not meet the heart's feelings. I do not understand this, spend some time to look at the re .1 week to get along with it, he said. and explain the points before because I want to month into 2 million cars in Beijing, there is room, he pressure. I accept this explanation. marriage, he told me well, what class to go home, I'm happy. may be one day I suddenly discovered that he used to record the species account number and password the document to find on his Q. He told a female colleague (flight attendants) discourse ambiguous. talked about his girlfriend, he said it was not very much. time from marriage to marriage, can not rule chats Occasionally every two months. I chased the password to Q, he replied to retain privacy, to ensure that no more the second time. considering he never check my phone did not ask me Q password, I understand. day to.
spent all his money to the family, very nice to me, if you did not find chats, I will be very happy. Now the question is, I once again opened the document, the document with a password, QQ changed the password. his home or very good, very good to me, also I am very satisfied. my existing doubt, the days have been good, I need to ask what the password? he did not tell me the password of the behavior of normal? to marry me, considering I was a very appropriate The marriage, which I can accept. but if he really was not much, why do not give your password? If there were any, time, money, and no hint of the phone. I ask? he does not like me I can not so well, all together. how is this going?
can not do nothing good? he and his female colleagues had a chat is certainly the truth, when he is not satisfied with you, but now live together, and He immediately became a dedicated, why should you have to drill people goes, to dig why do people do with you. see results, do not look why. At the same time, people 2 chat is also no big problem, and even across the middle to both once a month talk to people that you suspect a problem, do not you man long a gold JJ ah, is a woman thinking about him? and he is not sure that flight attendants, put your heart and the stomach it. I can not stand you do The woman, always a man as private goods, not allowed to have a little self of the world people, so that was a male will go away from you the.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
15, I derailed, and now with her husband still together, he saw me together with my colleagues derailed, and I all say. I derailed not because I do not love him more than a year because he did not go to work do not care about me, and my colleagues particularly concerned about me, so I should not be mistakes made. now we are living together though, but he will not forget the crazy things I have in the past six months, and I also fully recover, her husband said before he was thinking about this day and night, but now I could not sleep at night when the only thing like it is can not forget. I am now very painful, and her husband rely on me, and I do not want to leave him, do not know how I do not know a woman can not be a man forgive derailment.
My husband said he would like to give himself to me one time in February, if not to separate, if you can take a look at how to live. I really can not stand this way, so I am told him that I agree with him thinking, meaning that if he wanted to leave I agree. He asked me if he chose to divorce, I also accept that? I said, ah! He said that the time we two talk about it. I do not know what he talk to me. very afraid of losing him, and that since he can not forget those things, do not torture him. We've been married more than four years, with emotional foundation, from the bitterness over with. no children.
spouse after the derailment, both men and women not really forget, even if he / she herself had derailed, but he / she is the other side of the derailment mind. This is the base of the human nature. in we country, men are less likely to forgive a woman's derailment, which is the traditional understanding of the decision, we view the country's virginity has been established for women. Therefore, the proposed derailment caught the gossips, it seemed somehow your current marriage: even now maintained as long as one can make you a man again attention to the woman You men will surely punish you had to divorce to the derailment. Since sooner or later to pay, why not leave now to check out, and let yourself more opportunity to encounter other men?
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
16, I became pregnant seven months, to my mother, who lives in last week, calling greetings to her husband is not the next one week, it did not come to my house I looked. Before this also did not fight, but some small conflicts. I am a flash marriage, recognizing three more than a month to end up. Now I know how bad flash marriage, understanding is not through to take your pants off, that everything was too late. he did not father, his mother often does not become home, and he used to live like one. Now he is doing nothing to idle at home, afraid to say my family, I feel unworthy of my mother expected of him. I said he was hypocritical, unlike men, only live for themselves. There was also such a thing, and now I do not want to to him. my mother care about me, I'm not a license and my mother has been urging me to get permits, before my husband urged me to go back and licensing of the two, because the dowry money, there are contradictions, I angry with him, did not. Now we the feelings of two very unstable state of mind I'm not good, I feel that being so, sooner or later dispersed. I do not know what I insist, I think a divorce. I have always regarded you as a woman Shun Shun sister guide I do not know the feelings of another run-down would be like, my mom has always been my license and I do not know either essentials card.
child almost fall, and not a license and how to give kids time to account ? you do not want to receive cards is because of his disappointment, and now your stomach Chuaizhuo his Aberdeen, even if the future with him gone, not married does not mean you like to marry, the children were born Well, do you prepare for the big girl to fool people install it? This man is your choice, and Meizhe you in this life, if they wish to change it, the children have to dispose of the problem is you got the determination to do next? since birth to the child, efforts on children and father have been at best, because you no other way out.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
17, ex-husband and I are older in order to complete the task, not very familiar with each other when combined, after marriage .2 years ago, we regret the values due to different factors such as personality clashes divorce, as generations of his family to stay single pass sake of incense, 6-year-old child living with her ex-husband and I pick up their kids twice a week. Now both are polite to each other also looking for a friend, do not get married. should be said that all relatively quiet. may, over time, but I miss the children growing, often recalling the tragic is very painful. also worried because the single parent in a child growing up problems. now friends very nice to me, we have a common language, it can not ease the pain of my child is not around. friends this is trouble. me several times with the former Mufti to have children with my life, but they said will not release the child, because his family generations of single-pass, if the son with me, his parents will be desperate (they live in the only sustenance is the grandson of the world). two old full of hope I came to them, and they would advise their children and my ex-husband remarried.
My husband and I did not know a common language, it is difficult to communicate, even children's education is also ����Ͷ�����. If you go back, it purely for children. but inside is really concerned about the children. So I felt very contradictory. a long way in life, I am perplexed to read. I'm sorry he left the friend, I shall miss the one who really knew me. no children, and always cared about the children, worried about the child. very tangled.
now This man not beget a child that? regeneration of a good.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
18, I 32, the master, working well, good appearance, petite. In the eyes of those around me good character, good , to make progress. I have a little bit insecure, always want to care about my boyfriend, often greetings. if I like him, but he did not worry me, I become impatient temper. In a love relationship, first I not to spend too much, the other side tell me more clearly wish to develop, I dare to invest. talked about the two men, breaking up a strong character, I say (I did not feel out where the strong?), no woman's gentle . They are male chauvinist, hoping to find every possible way to take care of their women. a woman to take care of men is necessary to what constitutes a woman's gentle?
I grew older, find it hard to find appropriate. I like the other half? my heavy feelings, the pain can not afford to lose. before the end of two feelings, I have spent a long time to come out. how to eliminate this weak their?
32, and also asked how Operators gentle woman, how to capture a man's heart, how can you comfortable with affection hh this age do not even think you are learning, or too late can not learn it? N times I have said, whether you love your man more rough and more powerful, will stay at your side; do not love you or not love the man, you do better, people can find it you must leave the grounds. Thus, love and marriage, and the bearish point of it, one was for a single with, enjoy free time, good to meet their own needs, so that people will encounter when you think your eyes all the tough days, should be as good memories and remember you. I do not understand, a woman from the can a man die? die is not it? So why do you guys struggle with the city this happen.
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
19, my husband and I married three years, busy with work and study not to have children. rural areas has been hurried to her mother, and always said she was in poor health, with not a child (we lived with my parents, her mother lived in the house we bought, water, electricity and telephone charges are my everything ...

No comments:

Post a Comment