Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Shamans will (original novel)

 Chapter
testimony. In short, who can not believe vampire? the afternoon, Scotland Yard, accompanied by Mr. Frank, we went to see the legendary jazz mm said that he is the gift of Her Majesty the Queen knights pro.
half Street, 33, a full two small medieval style floor. downstairs two apple trees have been trimmed to no branches out into the window, I can not imagine apple trees can grow so high. We stood still at the door, Mr. Frank, I want to again remind tidy clothes, do not have a little dirty, the owner is very concerned about this here.
rang the doorbell, Banjiu opened doors gently. wearing a plaid shirt and a boy emerged half a body, I saw a full The freckled face and a fiery red hair. We handed him the card, he looked into our room, I noticed that he said not a word.
the living room stood a pine table, Banjiu , covered with light blue tablecloths. silver coffee pot placed on top, bright as new. We sat in the chestnut wood chair, called the boys into his master.
my attention all around. On the wall an imitation of Da Vinci Madonna tactics, weapons next to a huge rack, above them the two epee, whether decorative or practical things I think adequate style. on the other side is golden shield wall above have two elk, I think this should be the master of the family crest here.
footsteps coming from the room next door, seated beside Mr. and stood up. I realized that her master, and quickly got up hat .
arm with the boys just came out of an old man. This man between the ages of 50 and 70, the ruddy, burly body, I can not even accurately determine his age. His silver-haired very neat, clean shaven chin. He was wearing a linen gown, a pair of feet is a Persian-style slippers, and I suspect he just out of bed.
most notably, he wearing a pair of mountain sheep's eye, covered his eyes tightly, which makes me very surprised.

, you guys can give me what naughty gifts, I just remember every time you come to trouble. before the old man today, he could only express his tame side.
; Please call me Lee. old hand reminds me of the claws of birds.
I could not help but surprised, I really am just arrived by boat, is sailing due to sit this way can be said that the pain of suffering seasickness. but how do you know the old man, does Frank tell him? < br> I look back at Frank, his sly smile: ! ;
we re-sit the old man told the little boy going to get coffee. and then Frank said: . said.
blink guy, specializing in middle of the night, looking for those beautiful young woman to start with. victims often tortured after being cut open laparotomy ridden, digging organs. This case is not handled by the Frank I do not know, I know all Police and both the British Empire a headache for this matter.
What?
Frank face appeared that the crafty smile. He took a black bag, before it was to the elderly. elderly people reach out and touch the zipper on the bag, gently opened it, and that no degree of dexterity can not see things like a man. He slowly reached into his bag and took out something wrapped in a brown paper. that thing out, I suddenly smelled a faint odor. Frank Look the old man, his face even looks a bit nervous. elderly people did not care that the smell, the brown paper strip slowly, show in front of us was surprised to be a skull!
to bring such things as a gift ?! my heart is full of mystery! but look old kimono Ranke expression, so seriously, did not look like a joke.
old right hand stroked the face of the skull, with the index finger into his dark eyes that , the middle finger slightly to stay in the position of the nose, this time, I felt a little sick. When he left the mouth into his skull, I thought I was a bit nauseated by.
this time, the elderly long the call of the tone, put the skull on the side of the table, took a handkerchief, wiped his hands. thoughtfully. After a long pause, he put that little boy got the coffee, gently the sip.
Frank's eyes filled with urgency.
old man spoke: even the clothes are gone. good.
Notebook carefully away, well in front of a deep kiss conspire for the elderly. br> Frank went all the way to trot out, as too happy, almost forgot to take that baby on the skull.
He mix up. I feel that he is not very light weight and muscular. away his mouth. Tom, to prepare snacks. simple, I really was old and confused. up, action is very flexible.
thick, so I judge the dead were men. dead inside than outside the upper edge of the orbit, that is, his eyes higher than the eyelids angles, so I say he is eight words. the location of the skull above the nose, that is, pear-shaped holes can be used to determine many things. Generally speaking, if the pear-shaped hole is a long triangle, the deceased's nose is long and narrow. contrary to the short and wide. The size and shape determines the nasal dorsum size and morphology. nose Valley High, the high bridge of the nose, nose uplift is high. anthropologists believe that the white high nose bridge of the nose, big nose, nose high. low, small nose, short broad nose. how does one judge? ;
He paused and said: flexible person. your father is doing what? I'm full of hope. . If you are hungry, Tom will do a lot of good food, the most adept of his apple pie. I'm sorry, I would like a break. old, ah. out, the door closed.
old man's study can be said that a huge treasure trove.
I see a lot from the no, not even heard of the books. the walls and ceiling high shelves , the above array of books: a morocco cover, with a silver pentagram symbol alchemist Notes; a black leather cover, the title page there is the signature color of black magic books; a brown-black leather cover, with illustrations, four This set of Spanish comments, and some are in red ink on the page doing the mark.
the shelves are too high, some books I can not see. I have moved light ladder frame. stood above the moment and I have dizziness. have to find a place to sit down.
when I move the ladder when the ladder hit the top of the bookshelf, bookshelf with old creak gently shaking up. above the crumbling books . I Khan, Mao Duli up, and quickly hand on, I thought this thing down if I can not not finish off. Even if I do not got nothing to break which book!
front of a flower, a piece of paper from the I called before the turn, gently slide.
I have time to take a closer look, his hands still firmly help a good shelf.
did not quite shake the shelves.
I relax, softly turn that frame Baby Please open the ladder, against the wall away, and rubbed at his forehead, full of cold sweat.
bowed his head, I saw the piece of paper.
It is a pink to look like a bookmark things, above densely filled with small print, and those who endorse the book is the same handwriting.
I stooped to pick it up.
saw read the following text:
created Adam and Eve, Adam and Eve's first child named Cain, the world's third person. Cain's brother Abel. On one occasion, the two took their labor to present him to God. God, but not as long as the Abel to Cain. back then, Cain killed Abel. God punished Cain, let him wandering life, and only with blood for food. Bible
this time, Tom beckoned me to eat dessert. I left the study.
Tom's craft really authentic. I am full of praise. The child seems very shy, his face has been very shy. a bit of a boast He he blushed.
never get old.
night, my house was placed in the rooms, baggage was brought it. Bed very comfortable. Although relatively cold outside, the house is very warm. I closed on the eyes, fast asleep.
made a few seem to dream, but I remember nothing after waking up.
morning, I got dressed, grooming is completed, to the living room, the elderly have been upright of sitting there.
. As rain last night, today compared the muddy road, we took a long time to catch up. the door a few police officers, the elderly took out his business cards, they are very respectful to us inside.
Frank lying quietly the second floor of his house on the stone floor downstairs. has a lot of blood on the ground. He did not move, was shocked to stone, as if there has been silence for a long time. He was a gray woolen coat on his body. Poor guy, yesterday and he talked and laughed, did not think now is a ghost passers. waited at his side is his two assistants. One is the big man, Bill, Charlie, one is red hair. They face The feeling of grief is no way to use language to describe the feelings between them and Frank has not only the feelings between the supervisors and subordinates should be brotherhood.
I helped her come near to the elderly, Bill out His thick arms, the old man in his arms, I saw his eyes were red. but he grinding his teeth, said not a word. elderly friendly pat on his shoulder, that comfort. Charlie just blankly standing there, seems to have become numb a wood carving. everything around had lost interest.
reached out and touched the cold forehead Frank. facial expression is very complicated, I can not believe killed! like his kind of temper, where commit suicide?! Poor Frank, I really did not expect to actually be out of this accident. Frank on the forehead. if Frank can talk, tell him he wanted to know everything. a long time, Frank under his hand and sorted out the hair, to sort out good. and then he continued to check.
said to me, Now I have to act as his eyes. I do not believe Frank would commit suicide, then he died or whether the homicide was an accident, and now by us. or, by my eyes.
I looked around, the tell the old man he saw: ten centimeters at the end where there was a paint shoes, new shoes, shoes, the bottom is really a very smooth. ; old man asked.
Bill shook his head, said: come after. Charlie put his arm into the upstairs. Bill and I followed.
rub rub on a little blood on the wall under the window a small amount of blood. Ming is a dark three-room suites. outside the door unlatched, Mortice locks and latches are intact. north of the deceased on the windowsill the other shoe, the heel outward. interior lights still on. the ground clean, neatly furnished , it appears that Frank was a tidy person, and no one is fighting over the house, at least for now.
I put everything I have seen tell the old man. his head down, silent. Suddenly he turned to Bill: pence, and his pocket watch. Yes, there are half a pencil. > dynamic up, but it is the only moving his body parts at this time. He reminds me of the way the temple Zen master in meditation.
After a long pause, the old man still did not move. we do not even have air not out of fear that disturbed him.
old man suddenly spoke up: , I held him, lest he shock, but no, he touched the safety of the electric light, touched bulbs.
downstairs, and soon came to the first floor window sill. Charlie and Bill walk in the middle of the elderly, suddenly shaking the next, almost Zaidao.
Do not move. leaves, then top with blood.
old man took the piece of leaf, and sighed.
Leaf threw me. very spacious, more than enough to take us.
old very quiet just now, after a while he suddenly got into high spirits, with us to discuss the customs in Britain. He talks to the ladies of the ostrich feather hat ornament, a shipped to India talks on new areas of tea, one will be talked about in the British Museum's latest collection. His language is very rich and vivid, and sometimes add some witticisms. I guess the elderly are to divert everyone's attention, making everyone less depressed mood.
appeared he had just finished the latest German airship, suddenly changed the subject.
said.
indeed become a bit better. Charlie asked: interest, I judge that this guy is Jack the Ripper, or that, and on Jack the Ripper. I would also like to personally arrest him! .
living room we sit in the elderly, hard working, right side to the small Tom steaming coffee. tell the truth, in the dreary wet London in a circle, the coffee really can be said that Tom is a pleasure .
both hands.
looked at each other, realized that good, or listen to him, Bill and Charlie to pay what he wants out.
old hand with a gun in one hand and handcuffs, his face suddenly reveal a mysterious smile. I think, if he was not wearing goggles, then it must be very charming smile.
direction and looked and saw the door empty, one person can not.
listen click, bang, it was handcuffed wrists in the voice.
old man's voice sounded behind him: Frank arrested on charges of murder you. handcuffed to the wrist in the Charles.
Charlie faces, with a faint smile, smile until it becomes stiff.
You kidding? This is not fun. handcuffed hands very hard to accept. his pocket. remembered the mad bull. He severely throw off the old man, an old man stumbled and almost knocked over a pine table. but Charlie hands were handcuffed, there is no way free. four arms that hold him, I and Bill say it will not let him. Bill face full of anger: Charlie and the addition of a knife hand, shook me: Tom has been petrified in the side, the hands of the fruit fall to the ground plate.
Charlie has retreated to the door.
elderly people struggling on the ground up: bit, Ju Qiqiang to think shooting, but the deduction of the two bolt did not respond.
Do not try to catch me! Tom just off the ground.
his feet to be scraping the threshold.
old man leaned listened to his voice, his smile: .
Apple with his face toward the sound of whistling.
Charlie quickly dodge left foot has taken the door, the street outside is busy coming and going, if he got into the crowd may not very good catch. I have already started preparing flutter past, saying that could not let him go.
rubbing his forehead Apple flew played juice splattered on the door.
Charlie's action has been because of dodge Apple and I hesitated a moment.
but this time he ran towards the door to the outside, his back towards us.
elderly foot force, and only a brief moment, the whole people .
then, the old man's left hand cut in his neck, right hand index finger in his arteries struck a few, just about.
old man stopped, panting lightly.
Charlie ran out to continue, step, two steps, three steps.
fourth step, slow down his movements.
fifth step, his shoulders shaking up suddenly.
sixth step, his back curved forward.
not taken half of the seventh step, he suddenly opens his mouth, spit out a mouthful of foul liquid.
his leg is still a difficult step out.
Then he himself a crooked, sitting on the ground.
Charlie is still desperately out his hand, stuck forward, falling to the side of a knife.
this time, I stepped on his hand on. He can not move anymore.
old man leaning on the door frame has been stopped, stood firmly Dangdang.
I suddenly have a feeling that the blind old man, than a hundred visually lossless a powerful young man.
pedestrian crowd outside began to more, I called someone in to call the ambulance crew, Charlie pulled himself back to the living room. the inside, I did not forget his elbow up a bit. just listen to Kacha a ring, he shouted, and almost fainted. unloading joints dislocated? all right, but fear that a knife or anything on the toxic stuff is not clean, we watched him being loaded onto a stretcher, relieved, and then we come to deal with our guests who is not honest.
I would like him look again upon the old man stopped me: of course, is Frank's possessions.
Charlie is not honest, we have to admit that his energetic. in the elbow and ankle have been handled, he still has the ability to curse.
yellow dog! You two will pay the price! high price! I will not miss you! not! I swear! .
this time he is only honest.
old man whistled at the side: sit in his chair. He looked at Charlie to his stare, suddenly smile, understand about the whole incident, so I asked: , said: : Why is the room for a new pair of shoes specifically do? In other words, the room lights lit for a short time. from the field of view, seems to be going to Cabo and Frank fell down the stairs. But now to the windows, why not turn on the lights? Moreover, they had no Now turn on the lights lights on to show that this site was forged! piece of leaf, if Charlie slipped on the stairs, blood why on the first floor window near the leaves appear. In this I can conclude that this is murder! to start, then kill him. how to tell you?! . br> say that the notebook or from Frank learned. And when the laptop could not find a search Eighty per cent of the body in the Charles. Anyway, in any case, he has been exposed. look of remorse, but his face is still tyranny. a fearless way.
the so-called outlaws do not know are like this.
old orders, dogs. Calm down. the wound can cause I can judge it, and that some girls with wounds very similar to ah. me. Jack the Ripper is my. > God let them die, they will die! the note.
What reproduce God, the blood of God What has emerged. .

No comments:

Post a Comment