Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Unreal love

 Since you met, I feel we have so many lots to talk about! The same hobbies, similar experiences, similar talent hh every time we talk is so gentle, it is text and text to attract the soul the intersection with the spiritual, emotional and emotional impact, and thus, you approached me, I come near you! So, the Internet, you only know that I'm waiting for you? though sometimes work very tired, I still journeying, innocently, and so on, looking forward to your presence, even if only a word of the message, I will feel strange excitement and pleasure! click on your name, see your head flashing, is my happiest hh
things you do not see the day, I became restless, confused. I do not know why? only know that when a painful pleasure to meet you, whether it is fate or coincidence? was fate is God's gift? leave it, I just want to say nice to meet you!
you can forget me, but I will not forget you, I respect the feelings between us, I am looking for is a belonged to our beautiful! I do not expect to be with you hand to the old, but I would like to be your friend for life, we can talk to each other, encourage each other, comfort each other hh
Danru if subtle fragrance lingering in your thoughts , that my thoughts are concentrated grass after rain, soaring more than, in the brow Acacia never made! so you do not ask, do not ask no future between us, because you live in my heart! I always remember that wonderful moment in my world there you like Mirage flash in the pan, like the beauty of pure spirit, the sorrow in my distress, in trouble in noisy vanity, lingering in my ear sweet is your voice!
I dream of you! my network lover!

No comments:

Post a Comment